Interviews

Your POV

I'm risen in a tube up to the stage. As soon as I see Peeta I run and he embraces me while lifting me up. We make our way over to the loveseat that has been placed on the staged. He sits down and I sit on his lap, kicking my flats off. He smiles and so does Ceaser "so y/n and Peeta, first we are going to watch a rerun of the games and then we will get down to questions." Peeta and I nodded as they started to play the rerun. I shed a tear when they zoomed in on Cato on his platform. Peeta rubbed my arm with sympathy. They showed the careers and I taking out the girl from 8 and Cato, Clove, and I's fight. I was surprised at how much they captured of Peeta. He ran away from a firewall and burned his leg, he hid in a tree and multiple bushes behind me and Cato. I could see the jealousy in his eyes when Cato and I were holding hands and especially when we kissed. I glanced at him and could tell it still hurt him. I rubbed his hand that was intertwined with mine with a "I only love you" look. He made a small smile and the rerun finally ended. "Alright. First off, I think this is the most tactical hunger games I've ever seen." Ceaser said. "Well there were a lot of allies..." Peeta stayed with a smile making the audience laugh. "So Peeta, did you have a certain tactic when going into the games?" "Well, the only real reason I needed to stay alive was to protect y/n. I spied on her and the careers to make sure they didn't betray her. My only desire to get her out of this arena." "And why was that Peeta?"

"Because.." The audience was leaning in so close they were practically out of their seats.

"Because I love her."