The Last Ride

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning still on Peeta's head. I carefully slipped out from under him and went into the dining car for breakfast. Effie was first to speak up. "Would you like pancakes or French toast my little victor?" "French toast please" She called in a waiter. "Donegal, please bring two pieces of French toast with powdered sugar" "Comin right up" he left the room to go get my breakfast so Haymich, Effie, and I just talked. When Donegal came back with my breakfast, Peeta walked groggily into the room and stretched. "Morning" "Morning Peet" he walked over and sat next to me holding my hand under the table. "What do you want for breakfast Peeta?" Asked Effie. "I'll have pancakes and a glass of orange juice please" "comin up" Donegal left again and we all talked until the train stopped. "We must be getting gas. You two can go take a short walk if you want" Effie said with a smile. I nodded to Peeta and we got up to go take a walk. We walked along the tracks talking about everything and nothing. We saw a field so Peeta picked me some wildflowers. We decided to head back to the train and when we got there we noticed the train was all fueled up. We went into Peeta's room which was filled with his beautiful paintings. I noticed and unfinished one and it looked a lot like....

Me

He came up behind and wrapped his arms around my neck making me jump. "That one's almost finished" he said with a small smile. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked. I blushed even harder. He chuckled and I sat on his bed turning on a movie. "Harry Potter again?" "Nope not this time" "what are we watching?" "Twilight"

A/N: it was the perfect time you know I had too

We watched all 5 movies and Peeta was really invested. I laughed when he ranted on about the Edward Jacob Bella love triangle. "The clear correct choice is Edward. Don't you think y/n?" I laughed harder. "Yeah. Yeah I do"

A/N: hello! I want everyone to know that I will continue updating this story. I have two other stories going on at the moment but I will be working hard to keep this updated :D