15.

Amora

"How on earth did you think that was ok!" Carrie exclaimed and threw her hands up with a shriek.

"Well geez. What happened to the 'enjoy our last two years of our adolescent times before we turn into complete college freaks' attitude huh?" I mocked, air quoting with my fingers.

"Yeah that was to get you to go to an amusement park. Not a party!" She defended, her eyes rolling with a scoff.

"You could have at least invited me" she frowned, crossing her arms sadly.

"Carrie!" Madeline shouted, looking at her wide eyed.

"Sorry sorry, right no that was bad!" She quickly corrected, sternly pointing at me.

"Ugh I didn't even drink that much. You guys are totally bugging for now reason" I sighed and waved them off.

"Hey.. why was Benny even there?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows at the thought.

"We asked him to help find you because you decided to run off!" She explained, angrily scolding me.

"Oh" I replied, knitting eyebrows together in confusion as I thought.

"And first off. Where were you at. I called you for help and you didn't answer?" Carrie interrogated, now turning towards Madeleine.

Her eyes rolled and she huffed. "I was at Bertram's alright?"

Carries mouth fell and she looked towards me in excitement. "Oh my god really? You guys are dating!"

Madeleines face grew to a pink and she grumbled. "Oh shut up"

Both Carrie and I's mouth now fell with gasps. "Awe.. well what were you doing, at his house huh Maddy?" She questioned, a smirk on her face as she nudged her arm.

Madeleine laughed while I slapped a hand over my eyes. "Oh I'll never tell" she replied with a smile.

Carrie and I exchanged looks. "Wait.. you implying to me that you two-

"Carrie. I swear to god, if you don't stop it" I cut her off, my hand tiredly rubbing my eyes.

She held her hands up with a smirk. "Well ok, ok. I was just asking"

We all whipped our heads over once hearing the familiar chatter of a group of kids. Groans erupted from us once seeing Amber who walked into the diner.

"Oh my god.. why are they everywhere!" Carrie whispered, leaning over towards the table slightly.

"Gosh that toad is seriously getting on my nerves" Madeline whispered with her.

"Oh my god. Why are you prissy's everywhere?" Amber scoffed, rolling her eyes as she walked over.

"Oh my god, and we could ask you the same thing?" Carrie mocked, smiling sarcastically.

Suddenly one of the boys from their group slid right into the booth next to me, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I scooted away.