33.

Amora

Now, a bit of a warning if you don't like mature talk. It's not.. smut or anything but they do talk about more mature things in this chapter so just a heads up if you don't like that stuff

My gaze held on the ceiling as I was laid on my back on the light beige colored blankets of the bed. Slowly I looked over and smiled at Layla who was laid asleep next to me.

I sighed when realizing I went on a full tangent for no reason. "Oh. Well geez I thought you were listening to me?"

I turned over to rest on my side and lightly I ran my fingers through her light brown curls. Suddenly a peck at my cheek made me jump and refrain from letting out a shriek to not wake up Layla.

I turned back over and with a huff spoke. "Benny! I thought you were sleeping?"

"Oh, we're you talking to yourself?" He questioned, curling his lips up into a light smirk.

"What- no? You're hearing things" I scoffed, shaking my head at him as I turned back over.

I continued to watch Layla when the bedroom door opened to reveal Rose.

"Oh my love, how was she?" Rose gasped at the sight of Layla sleeping, walking over towards the bed.

"Sweet and quiet. Oh she is the most perfect baby!" I gushed, smiling as I looked back towards her.

I watched as Rose walked over, carefully picking her up and resting her onto her chest as she carried her bag that held all baby supplies.

"Oh I am very glad you two made up. Your papa was certainly going to go crazy if he had to do another paper himself" She laughed, motioning between the two of us.

I cracked a small laugh, glancing over towards Benny who rolled his eyes and shook his head with a sigh.

"Anywho, I'm going to head out. I'll see you later" She smiled, patting my shoulder softly.

I smiled and nodded, my eyes trailing behind her as she walked out with Layla. Sighing I laid back down, bringing up a magazine that rested on the desk next to me.

I held up the magazine in the air, flipping through it when suddenly Benny rolled over, abruptly landing onto my stomach.

"Ow- geez!" I groaned, lightly pushing his shoulder.

"Gosh.. you're about to kill the baby" I muttered, bringing back up the magazine.

Immediately he shot up, turning over and furrowing his eyebrows as he looked towards me in confusion.

"I'm kidding! Joking. Oh my god" I quickly assured, shaking my head with a laugh at his reaction.

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he plopped his head back down onto my stomach.

I continued to flip through the magazine, slowly growing distracted when he began to lightly run his fingers up and down my legs.

"Your legs are soft" he softly stated.

I smiled and shrugged. "Ugh, I know. There's nothing more I love then freshly shaved legs on silk sheets. Im telling you, it's like the best "