31.

Amora

My pointer finger lightly tapped my chin while my other free hand ran through the rack of clothes in front of me.

I pulled out a plain fitted top and a deep red skirt. "Hm, what do you think?"

Carrie who stood next to me, her back leaned against the rack as she skimmed through a magazine huffed and replied. "I don't know, shh I'm reading"

My eyebrows rose with a laugh. "Reading. A magazine?"

She glanced over with a glare and rolled her eyes. "Yes! It's the same thing. There's still words in here, you know?"

I simply shook my head and turned back towards the rack, my lips pursed as I searched through the clothes.

"Try the black one" Grayson simply spoke, him too skimming through a magazine.

My head titled, pulling out the black skirt he seemingly referred too. "This one?"

Without looking he nodded and hummed. "Yup. It's nice, not too much color"

I looked back towards the skirt in my hand and shrugged, throwing it over my arm. I walked away from the aisle as they simply pushed themselves off from the rack and followed behind.

After some time of browsing through another aisle of clothes, Grayson sighed and closed the magazine. "Alright. I'm going to browse around myself"

I nodded and sent him a wave as he turned around and walked off. With that left me too turn back towards the clothes, rolling my eyes when seeing Carrie glance up from the magazine with a smile.

"Oh dear.. when will you two just date huh!" She questioned, shaking her head with a huff as she flipped a page.

"Shut up with that already, never" I replied, shaking my head at her as I continued to dig through the rack.

"Why not? You two like each other, might as well" she protested, an annoyed huff following.

"No we do not- where'd you get that from?"

She sighed, closing the magazine and crossing her arms. "Puh-lease, I can see it all over you"

"See what? I don't like him? Like actually I don't" I insisted, my eyebrows furrowing with a scoff.

"Mhm. Right. Well he certainly likes you" She added, opening back up the magazine and flipping through it.

"No, he doesn't"

"Yes, he does"

"Nope

"Yup. It's the most obvious thing in the-

"Are you guys dumb!" A new voice spoke.

We both looked over to see Yeah-Yeah who I suddenly remembered he too was here.

He stared at us like we were crazy and continued. "Are you guys blind?"

"Huh?" I replied, my eyebrows knitting together in confusion.