20.

Amora

My week long suspension was finally up. And I was finally allowed to go back to school. Though I wasn't exactly excited about that.

The only true reason I really did snap at that devil is because she just had too tell me she knew I'd fall crazy if she told me Benny knew about what happened.

I really want to know what psychology book she's reading because boy was that stealthy. She completely was playing mind games with me. How? She doesn't even have a mind!

I stepped out of the lunch line, chewing onto the inside of my cheek as I slowly made my way through the cafeteria and down the aisle of tables.

I looked around, immediately furrowing my eyebrows once seeing Carrie, William, and Maddie who all sat with the rest of the sandlot boys. Including the creature herself called Amber. I mean it was odd seeing we'd all eat lunch separately.

Yet weirdly, Benny nor Josie was with them. But I ignored it, pushing away the feeling of my stomach turning as I made my over.

I walked over, immediately making them jump and flash me smiles as they scrambled around.
"Hey, what are guys.. doing?"

"Oh nothing! Just talking, sit with us" Carrie smiled, grabbing onto my hand and forcefully sitting me down.

"Ok.. so uh what are you guys talking about?" I slowly questioned, looking to the each of them in confusion.

They all immediately looked to each other, sharing unsure looks. "Uh.. we're talking about how Kenny.. can't find a girlfriend!" Squints blurted, scratching his head.

Immediately Kenny whipped his head over, scoffing as he crossed his arms. "Excuse me? I can for sure get any babe I want!"

"Awe it's alright denunez, one day they'll be a lovely girl who won't mind your complete embarrassing self" I smiled sarcastically, patting his arm softly.

He let out another scoff, shaking his head as he held up a finger. "Nuh uh. Don't even act like you can get a boyfriend as well!"

Now it was my turn to scoff, crossing my arms angrily. "Oh excuse me? I can totally get a boyfriend if I want"

"No, you can't. You know why, because every guy in this school is scared shitless from you. They adore you sure we'll call it that, but from afar" Bertram now added.

"Oh you complete delusional clowns have zero clue with what you're talking about" I laughed, my arms crossed while I shook my head in denial.

"Do we? Amora will you please tell me why you haven't dated anyone since Benny?" Amber now questioned, titling her head with a smile.

The question completely threw me off, making me choke up and stammer over myself. "Because.. because- oh I just haven't found anyone date worthy alright!"

"No.. it's because you haven't found anyone to put up with your crazy self" Yeah-yeah added, shaking his head at me.

"Oh no, no no. I will have you know I am perfectly capable of dating anyone I want!" I scoffed, motioning out into the cafeteria.