34.

Now kids, I'm sure you all know what's about to happen in this chapter from the previous one. So, important reminder to keep your bible and holy water close by.

Amora

"Oh my god- let me go!"

With a grumble I continued to tug at my hands in attempt to pry them away from the two. Carrie, glanced back with a huff, "Amora. This is not funny, where were you?"

"I told you. I was out, shopping!" I exclaimed.

"I don't buy it. Liar" William now chimed in.

My mouth fell with a scoff, "What- do you two not know me? Have I not been known to shop late!"

They didn't reply and continued to drag me down the sidewalk. Oh of course, my two 'supervisors'  were at it again and now I'm in trouble for losing track of time once again while shopping. Although it was in fact like midnight, still how ridiculous!

After a moment of being tugged down the sidewalk we ended up at a familiar house. And when seeing it wasn't my own, I gasped, "No, no. Not here he's going to kill me!"

"Exactly. So you admit, you have a reason to be killed. I knew it!" Carrie huffed, pointing a finger at me.

"What! No, no it's just—

"Save it sister. You, are staying here where you can't run off. You're so lucky I'm such a good friend and already covered for you with your dad. Otherwise, you'd be big time dead" Carrie scolded.

My eyes rolled and they continued to pull me towards the house. Once reaching the front Carrie knocked onto the door while I continued to try and push their hands away.

"Guys, seriously I'm telling you I was just shopping. What do you think, I was out drinking? Smoking even—

I was cut by the front door opening to reveal a tired looking Benny who rubbed his eyes. Carrie huffed and pushed me forward, "Here. Take your girlfriend that apparently doesn't know a thing called time management and just how dangerous it is to walk at night by herself. Now I'm out"

With that they simply breezed off, leaving my mouth to fall, "Are you kidding I don't need two extra parents—

"Bye Amora!" They both called.

I shook my head and watched while they walked off. Once they were gone down the sidewalk I finally looked towards Benny. His hair was damp, ruffled and had just a few pieces that spilled over his forehead, clear showing he had just showered.

For a split second my anger nearly slipped, but I huffed and walked past him into the house. Without uttering a word I walked up the stairs and down the upstairs hall when getting stopped.

"Where are you going?" Benny questioned.

I huffed, "To Nats room, to sleep"

"She's not here" he simply replied.

I slowly came to a pause, with a grumble I reluctantly turned around to meet his confused gaze.