28.

Amora

"Amora I'm really, really not sure about this" Carrie huffed, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Yeah I don't know why you don't just let me drive?" Benny now chimed in, nodding his head in agreement.

"God you guys act like I'm the worst. And I need the practice guys my test is like a week away" I explained, shaking my head at their statements.

Right now we were all heading back towards the beach. I had to do an hour long speech just to convince Dad to let me drive again. But, nonetheless it worked and now I was off driving again.

I glanced over, smiling at the boy who sat next to me, his face was slowly growing nervous with what they were saying.

"Amora please tell me you're not as bad as they're saying" Grayson pleaded, furrowing his eyebrows in worry.

"I'm not, don't let them scare you. They don't know what they're saying, mindless chimps right?" I questioned, looking back and giving them all stern looks.

"No, if anything were smarter than you for suggesting that you don't kill us all" Yeah-yeah replied, shaking his head at me.

"My god" I muttered, rolling my eyes as I turned back around.

I twisted the key that was placed in the ignition. I started up the car and placed my hands on the wheel with a sigh. "Please. For the love of god, do not peep an utter word"

"Yeah mom-

"Don't. Don't even Yeah-Yeah!" I cut him off, holding up my finger.

I shook my head, finally turning the wheel and driving off down the road.

Everything was going fine for the first few minutes. That was until I noticed I had no idea where I was even going.

I looked down, motioning towards the map that laid at Grayson's feet. "Gray can you grab that?"

I looked back up once seeing him grab it, suddenly seeing a plant pot in front of someone's house. And as expected I'm sure by the people in this car, I instantly ran it over when having no time to turn.

"Amora!" Carrie shrieked, quickly looking back and out of the window.

"Geez, that came out of nowhere?" I defended, glancing back towards it with, curling my lips up into a cringe.

"God you are bad at driving" Grayson laughed and nudged my arm.

"Ugh shut up" I groaned, rolling my eyes as I waved him away.

After some time later we had finally arrived and thankfully nothing happened like lasts time drive to the beach.

"Oh Carrie I miss my bag" I frowned, looking down sadly as I walked next to her.

She snorted and said, "Don't you have like a whole section in your closet dedicated to your love for purses?"

"Yeah, but it's not the same as Sheila" I sighed, shaking my head sadly.