1. Kingdoms

Four lands. Ruled by four Kings. None of them is close to each other...specially the King of North, also referred as "The
Jeons". They are known for their cruelty in wars and also in their lives....they never lost any wars and maintained their reigns. The North was like living hell specially for the poor ones....They weren't treated like humans, didn't have any rights to live a normal and peaceful life, most of them were sold as servants or sex slave to the rich...treated very badly like an inhuman. Some fled away people from North asked help from the King of South A.K.A Baekhyun. He was more than furious to hear the poor and miserable condition of the people there. So the war started......

Unfortunately King Baekhyun lost and fled away to save his life. According to rules if a King of any land dies in a war or runs away then the opposite team can rule that land until someone of that land choose to fight with him...so Jeon Jungkook also known as Jk got the land and became the new king of South as well as North.

[[A.N: I don't know much about these kings rules..As its a fic, I wrote in my own easy way :3]]

King Baekhyun was no where to be found. Jungkook's man was sent everywhere in search of him. Hearing this news other Kings were some kind of terrified of King Jungkook....well they say..

"Like Father, like Son..."

They didn't have the guts to mess with him...well who would? They might lose their lands and Thrones...

So 1 year went by, Jk ruling South and King Baekhyun went missing...

The South was magnificent unlike North...
Green everywhere, beautiful houses big and small lakes...most importantly happy and friendly people...
They had beautiful and unique smile on their faces, had some kind of glow in them...with which King Jk was not familiar at all. It made him SICK! All he wanted was to destroy it, destroy their smiles and happiness...just like his were destroyed..

"Kim..." JK called out his advisor even though he doesn't really listens any of them.

"Yes, sire

"Yes, sire.."Jin replied.
"Tell them to bring the horses. We will go for a ride or maybe hunt some animals on our way.."
An evil smile creeped out on his lips. Oh how much he loved hunting...
Hunting made him feel strong, feel peace and clear his mind..

Horses sound could be heard in this wide forest. Its fast legs running so smoothly, branches and leaves flying everywhere with the speed. Jk's eyes were fierce like an eagle, searching for his prey...
After riding for few hours he couldn't find any single animals which resulted him to be very annoyed...
"Leave me alone for a while..." He said for the better or else he might kill one of the horsemen to cool his temper.They left without uttering any single word.

Last time someone opposed and he cut his tongue out of his mouth...

Jungkook came infront of a lake with his horse. He was observing the view when something or "someone" caught his eye....

Sooooo~how was it..?? :")