2. The boy

It was a boy, bathing in the lake...his small petite body all visible to Jk's eyes...
Water drops fell down from his body making him look so hot and sinful...But at the same time
his honey tanned skin looked so smooth, soft and delicate like a newborn baby..like everyone needs to protect this delicate little thing from all the evil out there...

Evil like Him...

Jk came out from his thoughts when he heard some
giggles.The boy started to play with water splashing it everywhere and giggling by himself...Jk watching his every movements with his every attention...

Suddenly the boy's eyes meets with Jk's ones. A gasp lefts from the small boy's mouth. He abruptly tries to cover himself by his hands...he was not only flustered but also scared...

The King of North was standing right there watching him with fierce eyes. The King's eyes didn't even blink...maintained his strong gaze over the small boy for a minute...then he left without doing anything...
The boy just stayed still in his place...totally frozen by the meeting...

Tae's pov

If someone says I was scared it would be an understatement...
I WAS PETRIFIED! Well why not?! THE KING was standing right in front of me for god sake !! And I am here NAKED bathing in this lake!!
Holy angels!! Why was he looking at me with that gaze? He's not gonna kill me right ?

My worries all gone away when I saw him going somewhere... Still I was a little panicked..what if he brings his soldiers to catch me? No No No... as fast as I could I swam to the land and was about to wear my clothes when suddenly-

 as fast as I could I swam to the land and was about to wear my clothes when suddenly-

"TAEE!"

"AGHH!"

Jimin came out of nowhere screaming my name.

"HOLY MOTHER- FREAKING SHIT JIMIN! Don't you ever do that! You hear me?! Don't you ever!" I clasp my hand to my chest where the heart almost exploded. My chest and my throat started to hurt.

"Damnn...I never thought I'd scare you this much.. Honesty I do this all the time! Even you also! You never did freak out like this. Did something happened..?"

Me and Jimin are cousins. We are like soulmates. We know and feel immediately when someone is sad, happy or hiding something...well you know the "soulmate thing"...Our parents died in the war leaving just us and my granny behind, so we live together in a small hut of ours.

"T-the King.." I stuttered out.
Jimin widened his eyes.
"Wait a moment! The king came here?! Did you saw him?!" I don't know if jimin was terrified, astonished or excited.. his voice represented all of them.

I nodded my head in response.

Jimin's eyes became wider if it was possible.

"OH DEAR GOD!! What was he doing? Did he saw you-"

"Will you please come down?!" Honestly this boy was too much! Anyway I told the whole incident occurred with me few moments ago while both of us returning back to home...Jimin would gasps and squeek here and there between the story...

"Damnn.. brother.. I don't know what to say but I don't like this Jungkook guy, never did though.There's something about him...I don't know what but he gives me the creeps."

"Wait his name is Jungkook?"

"Seriously you didn't new and he is our new king now?!"

"Naah...why I need to know so many things? Not my business chim chim...I have you, granny, little birdies, my dear deers and bunnies..- Oh that king kinda looked like a bunny! A big one for that and angry too.."

I keep rambling random words and Jimin kept staring at me with a stupid smile.

"Oh Taetae you are so innocent..."

Yes indeed..he was so innocent and pure for this cruel world...
A world which doesn't deserve this wingless angel...
A world which will suck out all the happiness from this poor soul...
A world which will crush and kill him...