21. Now You See Me {2}

The dramatic lunch was over and Tae was finally free from his duty. He was now on his way to Hoseok's house. For safety, he chose the garden path to avoid spotting but God was sure testing him.

"Hello~"

Out of everyone in this palace it had to be that pervert Prince stopping him.

"Uh-I.."

Tae was helpless at this moment.

"I heard the king has someone who warms his bed every night. Someone who is not a woman...."

He leaned towards Tae's face and whispered,

"Are you by any chance the famous male lover?"

How can a royal be this blunt. Taehyung thought.

"I don't know who you speak of Young Master. I am just a servant."

"I don't believe someone as pretty as you would only be a servant."

He pulled Tae towards his chest, fingers tracing his jaw, to his face then to his hair.

"You see I prefer similar taste like the King....
I wonder if he would let me play with you..."

"PRINCE!"

Jungkook's loud call echoed the whole garden. Taehyung could see him fuming with anger when he took large steps towards them.

William stepped back and removed his hands from the King's 'property'.

"I wonder where you were. Now I see you were with my servant! Care to talk with people from your class?"

"Pardon me your grace. I just couldn't take my eyes off off him! Where did you find this pretty flower?"

"Why?
Are you interested in him?"

Taehyung looked straight at Jungkook with utter disbelief. How cruel he was to speak of him like this as if he was a prostitute for sell.

"You took the words from my mouth!"

"Haha! A beauty isn't he? But alas...he is owned."

"Owned? By who if I may ask?"

"I think you already know the answer"

Saying this Jungkook pulled Taehyung by the waist to his side. Taehyung's heart almost burst out.
All this drama on the same day was too much to handle for the little man.

"I see the rumors were true then"

"Your grace!"

Lady Fiona came running, towards the three. Must have noticed a situation occurring. Specially when her brother always managed to occur some.

"What are you all talking about? "

"We were talking about how your dear brother was lusting over a servant of mine."

William was embarrassed didn't think the King would insult him so casually. Lady Fiona took the same reaction as his brother.

"Is it true brother? How could you?!"

Lady Fiona was mortified.

"I was just fooling around! It was nothing serious! The King misunderstood my intentions!"

"How bold of you to lie in front of my face."

"What-? Haha...what about you then? Keeping your male whore in the same roof where my sister will stay as your wife?!"

William sure was testing Jungkook's temper. Only if they weren't guests here, someone's body would have been bathed with blood. Taehyung could only pray....

"My King! With all due respect I apologize on my brother's behalf but I won't take it lightly if someone calls him a liar in front of my face."

"I am not 'someone' lady Fiona."

"Your highness. If I may..."

General Yoongi came at the right time to save Taehyung's pity self and a potential marriage breakdown. He signaled Jungkook to speak privately.

"Please, control your anger your highness! We can't risk this marriage to break off. Let me handle this matter."

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and said,

"You there! Get back to your work."

Taehyung didn't waste another second and ran off as fast as he could.

"Finally I found you alone!"

Hoseok pulled Taehyung in a corner, covering his scream with his hand over his mouth.

"HOLY MOTHER-"

"Sorry! I had to! We are already passed our scheduled time."

"Just kill me already. I'm done."

"Not yet mate.... not yet. You don't know what's waiting for you."

'I don't want to know'
Taehyung thought and sighed.

"I can't help but notice, the day you came here there's always a drama happening around the palace....."

"I don't do it on purpose. I don't even know why this things keep happening to me!"

"I'm not blaming you, rather I'm seeing it in a positive way. Now hurry up! We must get out of here until another bastard jumps on us!"

<<<<_____________________>>>>

Fuck....finally made this update. I was sick and dead this entire week with cold fever.

Sample image of the Wishoki siblings at the starting of this chapter, for those who missed. You are also free to imagine their appearances if this doesn't suit with you. Just keep the hair blonde and the eyes blue.