20. Now You See Me {1}

The tea party was grand. For four members of Wishoki family Taehyung thought it was exaggerated until the ministers and officers started arriving too. Even though the people around him already made it clear, he still had a small hope that the King wouldn't marry her but now he was getting scared and anxious for the upcoming days.

Tae didn't know what he expected when he was given the same clothes as the servants of this Palace. As if they made the point more clear to him that he wasn't anyone special to be getting special treatment. The outfit wasn't bad though. It was full white and elegant in it's own way.

Tae and all the other servant stood three feets behind the King and the Ministers. All waited for the Wishoki family to arrive.

Tae could only stare at Jungkook's back. He wore a red suit today, the fabric clutched his body perfectly. Some people might say he looked like a Red Rose but to Taehyung he looked like a Blazing Fire....ready to burn him and everyone. And Taehyung would gladly welcome him with open arms.

'Look back'

'Just once...'

Tae kept chanting inside his mind. His eyes never leaving Jungkook. As if the angels heard his prayer, Jungkook really looked back this time.

Their eyes met and Tae's lips parted, leaving a breathe he didn't realise he was holding. It was only few seconds but it was enough for Taehyung to show a big smile to The King. His famous boxy smile.

But to his utter disappointment Jungkook didn't return it. Rather his jaw clenched and he turned forward again. Tae's smile fell.

Finally the waiting was over. Three carriages and ten soldiers, five at the front another five at the behind arrived.
The King and The Queen stepped out of the biggest carriage first. Then from the next one it was the Prince and Princess. The third one carried the ministers and officers of the West.

The Wishoki family was beautiful. King John looked dashing even at the age of 45. His wife Queen Emelia looked proud and confident. Next to them stood William, younger by two years than Fiona. He looked like an imitation of King John. He had a smug looking face with a
presessence of cockyness.

Last but not the least,
Princess Fiona. It didn't need to be said how gorgeous she looked. She was glowing and sparkling in her light blue gown. The sunlight was making her blond hair shine.

A perfect woman as Jungkook's future partner.

Taehyung couldn't help but compare himself with the soon to be Queen. The difference between them was enormous. It made him feel like hiding himself in a far corner.

"Welcome to Jeon Palace, my King "

"Oh dear! Call me father, son.
We are soon to be a family now...no need such formalities!"

"Ofcourse father. It's my pleasure to have you! A blessing if I'm honest!"

He lied. Taehyung knew.
The way Jungkook was faking the interactions looked like a comedy to him.

"My Lady..."

Jungkook kissed her knuckles and Lady Fiona returned that with a blush on her cheeks.

"My King..."

Taehyung prayed to not let him vomit.

The formalities went on. Jungkook showed Lady Fiona around the Palace. They talked about various things, made jokes and laughed, teased each other than finally all sat in the dining hall for the great feast.

Jungkook sat in the middle, on his right was Lady Fiona with her family and the ministers of the West. On his left was General Min Yoongi, Advisor Kim Seokjin and the ministers of North.

The servers soon entered with multiple dishes, fruits and wine. Taehyung was one of them too. He slowly poured the wine to everyone sitting on the right side then stopped in front of the King.

The King knew he was here but didn't make the eye contact. Though his facial features gave him off. Taehyung somehow managed to pour the wine successfully despite his shaking hands. He mentally praised himself for not breaking down infront of the King and creating a scene.

Taehyung stood in the left side after circling the table. If jungkook was going to act like that he doesn't exist he would play this cold game too.

They talked about marriage issues, the day, the time, who will be invited, the dowry etc.

While Tae was getting bored out of it he felt like someone was staring at him. He looked at Jungkook but he was busy talking to Wishoki family. Then suddenly his eyes caught Prince William's.
He was licking the cream out of his fingers while 'eye raping' Taehyung. The gesture and movement he was doing with his tongue and finger was pretty obvious and vulgar.

Tae nervously looked down and fixed his dress. He thought the Prince wouldn't be shameful enough to look at him for the second time but boy was he so wrong.........

This time Jungkook noticed the drama. He caught the eye connection between them and noticed how William was trying to undress Taehyung with his dirty eyes. Thus, he slammed his hand on the table. Hard.

"Aaa!"

Lady Fiona flinched so badly that the wine came out splashing from her glass to her dress. William choked on his finger. King John and the Queen also jumped in their seats hearing the sudden bang. Taehyung made eye contact with Jungkook. He was glaring at him. Taehyung scoffed. The only person in this hall who has the right to get angry should be Taehyung. Only if he wasn't a King, Tae would throw his shoes at him.

Taehyung didn't bother to look at him for the second time which managed to irritate Jungkook more.

"I am sorry, I thought it was a fly"

Jungkook apologised but his eyes were at Willam at the end of his sentence.

<<<<_____________________>>>>

I might be getting old. I only keep on going because you guys deserve better. Thank you for your lovely comments and the follows...

It makes my life less lonely, less pathetic.