10. Royal Ball - Part 1

The South was a disaster. After that attack of the goons from North everything changed. The Kingdom was long gone but there is someone whose heart beats for his homeland, for his people and for the reign he once had. And he won't stop fighting to gain his motherland back.

"What's with Royal Ball?"

"It happens every once in four years right?"

"Yes, of course?"

"And it's Jeon's Kid first time as a King to arrange this time?"

"Where you getting at?"

A bitter chuckle left the speaker's mouth.

"Hear me out Seokjin."

And with that Seokjin and that stranger was now at The Land Of East. A.K.A The land of Kim's.

"We need your help Namjoon."

"Wait...you..."

Jungkook doesn't know for how many days he didn't sleep. His insomnia getting worst day by day. First it was his father and a women who came in his nightmares and now it was that boy Taehyung. Every single time that boy pops up in his head and makes him miserable.

He wants to crush Taehyung with his hand and break him apart, to see him cry till his eyes get run out of tears. But then again he wants to love him, hold that small little boy to his chest and smell his hair. Jungkook likes smelling to things he love. It's his childhood habit. Taehyung was making him insane, more than he is now.... and it's not a good sign.

"Jungkook..."

".........."

"Are you ok?" Concerned filled Yoongi's voice.

Yoongi saw the clear dark circles around Jk's eyes. He sighed.

"You didn't sleep again?"

Again no answer.

"You shou-..."

"Cut it out hyung. Tell me why you came here for..."

"The Royal Ball..."

"What about it?"

"It happens once in a four years. and Royals from every Kingdoms gather in one place to convey peace and proposal."

"Aannndd?"

"Every year a new King must arrange the Royal Ball. And this time it's your turn- "

"I am not interested"

"You can't ignore the tradition Jungkook! And when it's your first time to attend one as a King. You have to organise it this year as the new King and the winner of the war."

So the whole Palace was getting decorated for the ball, invitations were sent off to the other Kingdoms and the sub Kingdoms. This time the royal ball will be here in South directed by Jeon Jungkook The New King and the ruler of South.

The day finally came. Royals from other Kingdoms started stepping inside the palace of Jungkook which was previously owned by the dethroned King? Baekhyun.

"Jungkook... It's gonna be ok.. I'll be with you."

"I'm afraid hyung..." Jungkook spoke up with his trembling voice.

Yoongi looked surprised. How long has it been since he heard this sentence... Four years?

"You'll be fine.. I promise."

Jungkook stepped outside from his chamber. New types of worries, uncertainness engulfing him. Something was not right. The air felt heavy, his ear was buzzing abruptly. Whenever he feels like this... hell gonna break loose.