5. Sold

People shouts were heard.. looked like some kind of betting  was going on. Tae tried to open his eyes...
The first thing he saw was lots of people..he was confused.
He tried to move his hands but then realised they were tied.
Then he heard......

"100 GOLD COINS!"

Everything became full clear... they were being sold. Suddenly the images of previous events flashed through his mind...his granny...

"Noooo....aghh-..." Tae started to sob very badly bawling his eyes out.
"Grandmaa...- Jimin..-" He turned next to him and saw Jimin. He looked dead. He was tied up too...looking down on the floor emotionlessly, a bruise on his left eye to his cheekbone.
Looked like those goons punched him.

He tried to call his name out-

"Jim- Ji- Jimin.."

No response.

"Stop talking you rat!" a man shouted making Tae flinched.

This place doesn't look familiar...

It was the same moment when he realised he was on the NORTH.

But how? Tae thought. Was he passed out for hours?!

"500!" A man shouted.

"500 and 1,...500 and 2,...500 and 50..-"

"1000!"

The bet went on. Tae was continuously on tears while Jimin stood there motionlessly.

"YOU WANT ME TO STITCH UP YOUR MOUTH BOY?!" Tae didn't reply.

The man held his hand up to hit when someone shouted-

"100,000 gold coins for each of them!" Everyone went shooked hearing the amount, besides a normal citizen doesn't have this type of amount.
People looked at the speaker, in a second everyone was on their knees to bow...

"Your Majesty.." The Bet man uttered and bowed down to greet him.

Tae looked up and his eyes became wide. There stood The King of North. Their eyes met again but it lasted only for a moment before Tae looked down...he was tired... tired of all of this... he wanted his grandma he wanted to hear Jimin's angelic voice...

He wanted everything to go back to normal again....to how it was...he was afraid of the future... What will happen to him and Jimin now? 

A man cut the rope of his and Jimin's hands which were tied on a wooden plank and placed chains on them.They were thrown into a carriage and it went off to the castle. Those sellers were laughing like maniacs with the amount of money they got.

An hour later they reached their destination. The horse carrier stopped. Jk was still on his horse.

"Open the cart... bring them out." Jk told his horsemen.

They opened the door of the cart making Tae and Jimin blink their eyes cause of the brightness. They were pulled out forcefully making both of them hissed in pain...

'owch..bastards..'  Tae said in his thoughts. They were forced to kneel before the king.

"What's your name?" Jk asked calmly.

They didn't spoke up.

"SPEAK WHEN I ASK SOMETHING!" JK growled making Tae and Jimin flinch.

"K-Kim Taehyung..." Tae slowly whispered.

"LOUDLY!"

"It’s Kim Taehyung sir!"

"And what's your name?"

"Park Jimin.."

"How old are you?"

"18...both.." Tae replied. His body was shaking...he could cry any moment now...

Jk hummed in response and went away with his horse after saying,

"Arrange a bath for them and give them clean clothes. They look like dead people." 

<<<<<________________>>>>>

Heyyy my lovely readers... I hope you are fine.. this chapter will be my last one before I go on hiatus for 1 month. Yes you read it right... I won't be active from the next month cause of my exams... after finishing it I will return with  a new chapter aaannd a new book!!

 after finishing it I will return with  a new chapter aaannd a new book!!

My my look at that...👀 the title itself says that the story is gonna be spicy...lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I Jhope u guys will look forward to it...Until then see you..Take care...and don't u dare to forget me!! 😤💜

~Your dear Author

♡︎.. LamNoor..♡︎