15. Dance with me

Tae's POV

It was the day we all were 'not so waiting for'. Me and Jimin made our way to the guest hall with some other dancers. Every step I took my breath hitched. We all wore same outfits. More like some pieces of white cloth, thin like a piece of paper. We were straight out exposed. A little wind was enough to make our clothes flow away. All these jewelleries too was very uncomfortable and itchy.

As soon as we entered the hall everyone gasped. I was looking down the whole time. Everything was making me nervous. We all stood in our appointed positions. Even though I was staring at the floor I couldn't just ignore that firing gaze infront of me from one particular person.

I knelt down...as so the dancers, when the music finally started playing.

'Let's get this over with'

I looked up and locked my gaze with Jeon Jungkook who was sitting not so far away from me.
I made my way to the front, crawling like a hungry animal targeting his pray. This was all the lead lady's point of view. "Lady Margaery" as she is called by the people of the brothel.

~

"Listen my children! I know you all hate doing this entertaining this royals and nobles, pleasing them, spreading your legs, selling your body but let me tell you one thing!

Once you are able to hold them in your palm they will dance for you like puppets in strings. They will even throw their lives to bring the moon from the sky! Just to make you happy they will kill and be killed for you..."

"Did anyone die for you Madame..?"

I asked her. She turned to me with amusement visible in her eyes.Then suddenly she chuckled and wiped her 'fake tears' as if I said something funny.

{ Lady Margaery from GOT series

{ Lady Margaery from GOT series. Loved her. Sadly her ending was tragic....}

"Is that even a question? Why would have I told you this if that wasn't the case?"

She breathed and smiled as she began,

"When I was young people told me I was strikingly beautiful. Men were head over heels for me and the women... were jealous as ever. I belonged to a nobel family... but soon a storm came and I lost everything."

"I was raped, treated like a dog, sold to countless noble men and finally was sent to a brothel. All those years I suffered, I learned, I got strong enough to cope up with everything that at the end I became someone who had nothing to fear nothing to lose. I saw man killing each other for me, I saw many noble family getting destroyed in seconds. I saw man begging, kneeling infront of me and I was pleased!"

She stroke my cheek and looked at me, her eyes held vengeance, so powerful that I kept looking at her with wonder......

"I see darkness in your eyes boy.. I know how you feel. Have patience, keep playing as they wish until you have them in your little palm. Then crush them until they are just pieces left... May god be with you!

Take these if anything happens. Just put two drops in their drinks and it will work."

I stopped crawling as I arched my body backwards to give enough opening to Jimin to jump over me, which he successfully did.

The crowd howled like wolves and clapped in amusement seeing that move. Jimin's core strength was no joke! If he made a mistake he would have crushed me on the spot.

Jimin went up to the noble's side whom were from the East. He picked up a bunch of grapes, brought it to his lips teasingly while looking at a Nobel and ate. He put out another one and brought it to the Nobel man's lips who looked like he was having a very hard time holding his earges in.

The man grabbed Jimin's hand and ate the grapes then kissed his hands afterwards. Jimin was utterly disgusted but either way flashed a fake smile and moved away.

The dance and the teasing kept going on.

The King suddenly stood up making all the dancers stop their activities. They were afraid if their dance didn't impress the King enough and waited for wrath to come.

"Ahh... Don't stop! Keep dancing!"

They all sighed in relives. All but me...as I saw him walking straight towards me.

'Don't come here....Don't come here...'

I kept chanting but it all went in vain.

I kept on dancing and secretly was moving far away from the centre to get away from him. Suddenly I bumped into someone and thought it was another dancer.

"So-"

"Hello there..~"

I flinched.

'How did he come here so fast?'

I tried to shriek away from him but he had a firm grip on my waist.

"Easy there boy....you don't want to create another drama here..."

I shivered as his breath tickled my neck and ear.

"Remarkable... only three days and you are dancing so gracefully..."

"The things you are doing to me...~ haa...."

I felt his hand going under my clothes and feeling the skin. He stopped at my belly and rubbing it as if there's a baby in there. I can feel his eyes at me didn't dare to look at him to confirm that. His both hand grabbed my hips firmly as he whispered in my ears.

"Move with me..."

We both started to sway our hips together, side to side. At that moment I felt like it was only two of us in this hall. As if he put a spell on me to act like his puppet. He turned me sideways as our eyes met. I cursed myself for blushing seeing his unbelievingly handsome face.

I didn't know how the others looked at us at that moment. How they wished they were us, may it be those wealthy nobles or those dancers from the brothel.

He picked me up by my thighs and I yelped. This man was handling me as I weigh of nothing. We twirled in circle and then we finished with a hard slap in my ass.

"AHh!"

Jungkook grinned.

"Uh ha...! Now this is not the place for this..."

He brought his face too close to mine. I thought he was going to kiss so I closed my eyes shut but instead I heard him laughing.

"Eager are we...?"

My face became hot, I looked elsewhere in shame avoiding his taunting look. But he didn't give me much time to repeate this embarrassing moment in my small head as he took me somewhere away from the crowd.