11. Royal Ball - Part 2

The lights when deemed off, slow music was playing. Everyone wore their masks and started to dance with their partner.

It was a masquerade ball.

"May I invite you to dance, Your Highness?

Jungkook looked at the speaker. Her voice was sweet as honey.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Fiona Wishoki, daughter of John Wishoki, from the West."

She introduced herself politely but with confidence. Like a noble lady.

"My pleasure to meet you Princess Fiona."

Jungkook gave her a kind smile as he kissed her hand. It’s a custom nobel men follow to greet a noble lady.

He takes her hand in his and walks towards the dance hall. Everyone's attention went towards them naturally.

He puts his hand towards her waist and she on his shoulder as they starts to sway with the music. 

Even though Jungkook's body was present there, his mind was somewhere else.

'Where's Taehyung?'  

Jungkook's eyes finally finds his way to him. Taehyung was dancing and laughing with someone. As his back was turned this way, Jungkook couldn’t see who the man was.
The scene didn’t please him at all.

He suddenly grips Princess Fiona's waist hardly.

"AAA!"

"Oh- I'm extremely sorry...It was an accident."

"It’s alright, Your Majesty."

Princess Fiona noticed that the King wasn’t into the dance, her face saddened. 

'What are they so laughing about?'

Jungkook thought as he kept glancing at them every now and then.

After ending the dance, Jungkook was making his way  towards the hall they were in when suddenly another princess blocked his way. Someone is very unlucky today.

'Not Agaaain!'

"Care for a dance your highness?"

"Actually I have something to do...Pardon-"

"What a pity! I came here travelling a long way... I would have appreciated a small dance."

She blinked her eyes repeatedly as she made a puppy face. She was filled with desperation and eagerness.

Jungkook felt like all these girls were doing some kind of competition and he was their main "Prize". He himself was surprised that he didn’t swing his swords yet, to cut their heads off!

'Disgusting'

And so Jungkook was stuck.

After doing a short dance with that persistent Princess, Jungkook was going to leave the hall to search Taehyung when suddenly all the lights went off.

'NOW WHAT?!'

Everyone got panicked and after ten seconds the lights turned back on revealing a bunch of intruders wearing the servant's clothes of Jeon household.

Their face and head was covered with a golden scarf, their eyes hidden beneath the masquerade masks

Their face and head was covered with a golden scarf, their eyes hidden beneath the masquerade masks. The dance hall got filled with screams as they brought their swords forward to attack.

"ATTACK!"

People started running out of fear, pushing one another.

One of the intruders went straight towards Jungkook. Jungkook brought up his sword and tackled his attack.

The two swords collided creating a metallic sound which echoed the whole area. Both of them hold their swords steadily.

'We meet again Jungkook'

The mysterious intruder mumbles to as they swung their swords.

"You have some skill right there, Baekhyun!"

".............."

"It seems we are having our own dance session with our swords!"

Jungkook laughed. It has been long since he felt his blood rush. 

"Have you gone mute Byun Baekhyun?"

"............."

"What? Trying to hide your identity? You think a piece of cloth could fool me?!"

Jungkook got the mysterious man off guarded with a sudden powerful attack. He used this opportunity to tackle him down. Jungkook ducked as he swung his leg to make the man fall down. Jungkook immediately pulled his sword towards his side as the man lost the hold of it.

Now let me see your face...

The man brought up his knees to Jungkook's crotch and kicked him off.

"AGH! FUCK!"

Jungkook moaned painfully as he growled,

"DON'T RUN AWAY LIKE EVERY TIME BAEKYUN!"

That mysterious attacker ran towards the garden, Jungkook following behind him.

"JUST GIVE UP ALREADY! HOW LONG YOU ARE GONNA RUN?!"

Jungkook threw a dagger towards him. It somehow managed to slice the man's leg as he fell down on the ground.

"AGHH! SHIT!" The man winced in pain.

Jungkook was so close catching the intruder, when suddenly out of nowhere a group of horses blocked his way.

'Who opened the farm gate?!'

Jungkook felt disbelief. How could they be so careless?

'WHERE IS YOONGI? WHERE IS THAT FUCKING GARDENER?!'

How could everyone vanish in a single moment? Is this some kind of joke? Jungkook's anger kept building up.

When he made his way past those horses, the man was long gone. Instead Jungkook found someone lying flat on the ground not so far behind. A golden scarf sprawled upon his face.

Jungkook slowly removed it.

"Taehyung?"

<<<_______________________>>>

Thank you for 1.17k reads! Keep supporting me...this little writer needs it.. :")

Aaannnd prepare yourselves kiddos...the next chap is gonna be long and spicy...yeah, exactly what you're thinking ;")

-With Love,
LamNoor