16. Fire on Fire

Our tongues collided roughly as we thrashed around the bed. Jungkook was literally eating my face like a hungry man starved for weeks. His one hand holding my neck in place to steady the kiss, other hand moving around my torso reaching for my nipples. He rubbed and pinched them making me moan between the kiss. He took my necklace of harshly, scratching my neck in the process as I winced. He sucked the junction between my shoulder and neck roughly.

My mouth, my body betrayed me as I let out an embarrassing sound. He smirked hearing it.

Flashback from that night started flashing through my mind and my body started shaking. My eyes stung for the tears forcing to come, my mind filled with rage and disgust.

'Not again...'

'No more....'

'Stop....'

'The wine!'

"Y-your grace!"

Jungkook stopped his action.

"Ah- I..we should have a drink! It would make this more enjoyable.."

"Oh yeah..? And how do you know that? I thought you to be an innocent one..."

"Eh...I..THE LADY! The lady from the brothel taught us how to please you properly and enjoy...s..se-...."

"Sex?"

I nodded my head shyly. Bless my ass to come up with a great excuse.

Jungkook kept quite for a moment. Looking at me with an amused look. My heart was pounding over my chest, his expression was freaking the hell out of me. He wasn't buying my crap.....

"Gotta reward her then....she did more than she was ordered..."

He paused again then suddenly grabbed my chin,

"I shall see....what kind of things she taught you...."

I gulped. More than trying to save myself, I'm putting myself in trouble after troubles.

The Jug filled with wine and that 'special liquid' Lady Margaery gave me. One glass is enough to knock him out for rest of the night and he won't even remember what happened.

'Here I go..'

I poured and brought the glass to him.

"Where's yours?"

"A slave like me doesn't deserve such a rich wine, your grace..."

He gave me a questionable look and raised his eyebrows.

"Haha...what a rubbish..!"

He went towards the table, poured another glass of wine and brought it to me.

'Fuck. I should have thought this through......'

"Drink...."

He is suspecting me. It's my fault....I misjudged him, never thought he would be that smart.