26. The Beginning of an End

Taehyung waited patiently dressed in all white at the training ground. It was all empty so he could freely practice a little by his own before the king arrived. He was sure nervous he breathed and held onto his wooden sword and start swinging right and fourth.

"I have seen your fighting skill. You are good."

"When?"

"Long ago... I was simply passing by a Greeny land in South. On my way I heard some noises and halted to take a look at. I saw you with a boy with wooden sticks clashing as they were real swords."

Taehyung tried to remember then it hit him. He and Jimin used to play around a lot when he was free in South. 'Sword fighting' was one of their play time activities.

"No way you were there!"

Baekhyun smirked.

"I am everywhere."

"Wait! Are you planning on to make me fight?! It was just silly playing with Jimin! I don't have the actual skill...."

"I see what I want to see young boy...
it must be you.

Train with Jungkook. Learn his moves and when the time comes.... use it against him."
.
.
.

Footsteps were approaching. Taehyung straightened himself to face the person he is ought to defeat in the near future. Jungkook entered the practice ground with two guards. One of them holding a large box.

"Bring it forward and open it."

The guard followed the order, the box was opened and Taehyung was face to face with a sword. A shining silver gigantic sword with words curved on it attached with expensive stones.

'The Beginning of an End'

Before Taehyung could ask Jungkook answered his question.

"From now on, this sword belongs to you"

"B-but I'm just a slave. This sword looks far too valuable-"

"HUSH BOY. I said what I said. Now hurry up and position yourself!"

Jungkook was the first to make a move, he advanced forward after whirling his sword. Tae was so nervous that then and there forgot every defence tactics and just randomly swung his sword. Out of sheer luck he blocked the attack.

Jungkook widened his eyes and chuckled.

"Would you look at that! How about this!"

Jungkook didn't give him any break and started attacking continuously. The panick Taehyung was feeling at that precise moment, no accurate words could phrase it.

This is what is was like to battle the King of North.

Tae was at his limit and fell down on his back soon after.

"Stand up boy. Attack like a man would! Why are you only defending yourself like a woman! Not that it works well enough..."

Taehyung got up when he felt fed up hearing his taunts. He cleaned up the sweat over his trousers then picked up the sword again.

'Calm down, Taehyung...

Imagine it's Jimin and it's just a play....'

This helped Taehyung calm down a little but his mind was still fixed on the person standing infront him. His mind wouldn't erase the fact that he was fighting with the King not Jimin.

"YAAGGH!"

Taehyung ran straight but Jungkook was fast. He slided sideways and went behind Taehyung. Before Taehyung could turn around he bought his sword to Taehyung's neck and captured him from behind.