4. Attacked

After multiple rounds of sex the two prostitutes were sent back with gold coins thrown on their faces.
Jungkook was lying on the bed, whole naked..smoking, lost in thoughts. A very common scenario in this castle. Almost every worker has seen this side of him countless times. No one knows what goes on his head...no one even dares to ask.

Yoongi came few minutes later.  Jk's everything was visible to the public. His well defined abs, strong muscles and those big fat thighs by which he can easily choke someone to death or that's what those corny girls of the village says.The only part which was covered was his manhood.

"Do you really enjoy doing this..?" Yoongi asked. His face showed disappointment and pity..

"Doing what..?" JK replied  nonchalantly.

"You know what I mean"

"If you are talking about smoking then of course.. without any doubt. Aannnd..if the girrrlss...well they are okay I guess.." said with a lackadaisical
shrug.

Yoongi knew he shouldn't have told this next sentence but he couldn't help..cause the way he was behaving was concerning...

"I really didn't want to say it but..- You are becoming just like your father Jungkook.!" Suga finally said it with the last gut he had.

Hearing those words Jk's anderline rushed up..
It was the last thing he wanted to hear. He was feeling suffocated, felt his body burning up rapidly..like somebody threw him on fire..

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! HOW DARE YOU COMPARING ME WITH A LEECH?!" He snapped.

"I ain't gonna fall for sluts and lose everything like that pathetic asshole!" Jungkook threw the smoking machine across the room...the sheets fell down showing his nudeness,

"How dare you..!" He groped his hair, almost pulling out the roots, breathing heavily...it seemed like he was in a verge of panic attack.

"Jk calm-"

"SHUT UP! Get out from here! Get Out!!" Yoongi left the place without uttering any other words..leaving Jungkook behind with his mess. Guilt rised up on him.

'I should not have said that'

"Comparing me with that dog... how dare he.." Jk muttered out, laughing like a maniac.

'I'm not like him...am I?'

'No..-never..!'

Jungkook was fighting with himself.

"I'M 10X BETTER THAN HIM AND I'LL SHOW IT!"

Land of South, the South Kingdom ~

It Was Tae's turn today to wash clothes

It Was Tae's turn today to wash clothes. Jimin was sleeping with grandma in the hut. Tae was hanging clothes on rope, humming a song. It was just like any other day...a nice weather, gentle breeze...everything seemed nice and peaceful...what could go wrong right?