Chapter 9

Sometimes murder is okay.

That's what George thought as his math teacher tried to explain some random equation to him for the fifth, and final time.

The next time the teacher would try and explain it he would snap and so would his desk, due to George hitting the stupid ass of a teacher in front of him with it.

Thank fuck the bell rang.

Oops-

I mean: Thank GOD the bell rang, dismissing the devastated teens piled up in the large building.

George packed his things in a hurry, almost hitting his teacher in the face as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and ran out of the classroom.

"Stupid teachers," George mumbled to himself, getting his jacket from his locker and putting all of his books in it as well, remembering his homework.

He closed his locker and walked out of the school doors, walking towards the tree he had met his friends earlier that day, spotting Karl, Alex and Nick already there.

"Hey, guys!" George greeted them happily as he ran up to the group of boys standing by the tree.

"Hiya there, Georgie!" Karl said and wrapped his arm around George's shoulders, bringing him into a side hug.

"Clay should be coming soon, he just needed to get something from his locker, I think he said," Nick said, pointing in the direction of the school's entry.

"There he is, finally!" Alex said, pointing at Clay walking out of the school looking around mysteriously.

George's jaw almost dropped; how could anyone look so good.

Clay was wearing baggy blue jeans with patches all over, a black oversized band t-shirt with a couple of pins on it and a black, white and green flannel on top.

He was also wearing a pair of well worn black high top converses and mismatched socks underneath.

"George, stop drooling," Karl whispered to him as the blonde walked up to the group.

"Hi, sorry I'm late, I had to do something." Clay excused, flashing them a bright smile, almost causing George to drool.

The dark brunette wiped the corner of his mouth, ashamed of his thoughts, and walked with the others to Karl's old hand-me-down car he got from his father that summer.

"Shotgun!" Nick yelled, claiming the passenger seat.

George rolled his eyes, he had never really liked Nick, due to his popularity and loudness.

"George, you'll sit in the middle," Karl decided, fixing his rearview mirror.

"What? Why me?" George asked, a confused look crawling onto his face.

"You're the smallest." Karl stated simply.

George rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat. He climbed into the backseat and sat down in the middle, Alex and Clay on each side of him.

He crossed his arms over his chest tightly and pouted.

The rest of the boys ignored George's antics and Nick pulled out one of the cassettes in the glove compartment and shoved it into the car's cassette player.

________

Clay recognised the song instantly and started tapping his fingers gently on each of his thighs.

He didn't bother looking away from the window once the whole car ride, he just examined the outside he hadn't seen very often.

Once the car came to a stop at an unfamiliar house, Clay looked at the others and saw that the four others were getting out the car so Clay followed.

George's house was fairly large and stood in the suburbs. The house had a blue exterior and the roof was white. It was two storys and looked quite roomy from the outside.

George opened the white front door and held it open for the rest of them to walk in.

The interior of the house was just a simple homey style, like to make everyone who came there feel at home.

Clay followed as George led the way up to his bedroom. His bedroom was simple, nothing really interesting about it.

Maybe except for his massive book and cassette collections, those were the only things that Clay found interesting in the room.

"You can just sit down wherever," George said as he hopped onto his bed, Karl sitting down next to him and Nick sitting down on the foot of the bed.

Alex and Clay looked at each other, slightly confused. Clay broke the eye contact and sat down on the desk chair, and Alex sat down on the floor next to the desk.

"What did you want to show me, George?" Karl asked and looked over at George who sat in the corner of his bed, his feet pulled up to his chest.

"Oh, yeah," George said, his face turning a bright shade of pink.

__________

Shit.

He didn't expect like three other people to join them, how would he wear a skirt in front of them.

Whatever, they don't judge Clay, I guess. Then they'll probably not judge George.

He shook away his thoughts and stood up from his spot on the bed, walking to his closet.

He opened the closet doors and pulled out the skirt, showing it off to the others.

_________

Was George going to wear a skirt?

Fuck.

Clay's imagination started going wild, thinking about what he could do to the smaller.

No... stop.

Clay had no idea how he'd be able to control himself, seeing George in normal clothes drove him wild, how would that treat him?

Fuck, George was messing with him.

"Clay,"

Clay looked down to face Alex, who had poked him in the ankle.

"What?" Clay asked innocently.

"You were staring," Alex whispered, turning Clay's face a deep shade of red.

He looked up, spotting everyone's eyes on him, only making his face redder.

__________

What a weirdo.

Why was he staring for so long?

George shook it off and looked Karl straight in the eyes.

"Stand up, Karl, you need to help me." George demanded, laying the piece of cloth next to Nick on the foot of the bed.

Karl practically jumped off of the bed and jumped in George's direction, picking up the skirt and dragging George into his sisters room.

Once Karl had led George into Cynthia's room, he sped it back to George's room, telling the three that they'd be back in a minute.

The trio nodded dismissively, allowing Karl to go back to George.

...
Word count: 1048

Eyup, I'm back.

Sapnap and Karl met up, I freaked out.

This story hit 200, 300, 400 and  500 reads!!
That's poggers, poggers indeed. And thank you for that, I don't want to seem like a dick.

I'm making friends. I also had my friend sleep over since I was home alone and I didn't want to be alone.

I finished reading flowers from 1970 this morning and I don't dare reading the sequel