EXTRA CHAPTER/100K CHAPTER

This is a special chapter for 100k reads 😝🤪 also be the longest fucking thing I've ever written

Also, my birthday is in 8 days so say happy birthday 😍

[song recommendation: space song - beach house, ...well, better than the alternative - will wood]
Word count: 4652

George scribbled on the paper, tensing up as he couldn't find the right words to say.

Anger grew inside of him as he tried to write down his thoughts, the things he wanted to tell his sister.

The paper was almost empty, except for maybe the first two lines where George had written down and erased whatever he wrote down multiple times.

A groan escaped his lips, in anger he threw the pencil onto the table after almost ripping the paper in half.

His elbows rested on the table and his forehead as well, fingers gripping loosely at the hair on the back of his neck.

"Everything okay, love?" Clay asked from the kitchen.

George was sitting at their desk in their office, which was the only spare room in their 2 bedroom apartment while Clay was in the kitchen, making them dinner.

"No," George groaned in response, lifting his head up and looked at the wall in front of him emptily. "I can't do this."

He sat up in the chair again, eyes still stuck in the wall in front of him. The old record player they had found in an antique store played soft music to cover the silence in the room, making it feel less empty.

The door to the office was opened up wider than it already was, catching the brunette's attention.

George turned around, eyes softening by the presence of his boyfriend in the doorway, leaning towards it.

"You look tense," Clay stated, cocking up an eyebrow.

"I am," George stated, turning back around while his hands trailed up the back of his own neck.

"Loosen up?"

"Go back to the kitchen?"

"Fair."

A smile broke out on both of their faces, Clay walking towards the desk and leaning on it.

"What can't you do?" the blonde asked, eyes gazing up at George instead of the paper as his elbow rested on the desk, his head on his hand.

"This," George said, pointing down to the paper. "This is too weird, I don't know what to say."

Clay pushed his lips together, eyeing the paper again. "Get another one, this one's like, on the verge of death."

"It's a piece of paper, dumbass," George said.

The blonde shrugged, straightening up again and taking a piece of paper out of the notebook lying on the desk.

"Here," he said, putting the paper in front of George and crumpled up the paper his boyfriend was previously using. "I'll finish making dinner and then I'll help you with this."

"I don't need help with this," George said, glancing up at the blonde above him.

"Yes you do," Clay said. "I don't care what you say, I am helping you, because I love you."

George grinned, turning the chair around and slapping the taller in the arm.

"Shut the fuck up, you sap," George said, Clay holding onto his wrist and pulling him up from the chair.