Chapter 14

[a little a/n here, okay. From now on I'm going to put songs that fit the chapters here before the tw so they will be in brackets like this a/n, but the tws in normal brackets: (like this) so yeah :3 thank uuuu]
[i forgot to put a fucking song so here you go: either instant crush by daft punk or spiderhead or sweetie little jean by cage the elephant]

George stood alone awkwardly in the middle of the hallway.

Why did Clay do that?

Suddenly he snapped back into reality and checked his watch, he was 5 minutes late to class.

Shit, George thought to himself. I have to get to class!

He snapped out of his dazed state and ran to his classroom and opened the door to the room, causing everyone's gaze to land on him.

"George." The teacher called.

George looked up from the floor and into the teachers eyes.

"You're late." The teacher reminded.

The brunette nodded. "Yeah, sorry about that, mr. Robinson," George excused and walked to a table in the back of the class.

____________

Clay walked into the classroom as the teacher was doing a checkup, meaning that he'd get away for coming a little too late.

He sat down in the back of the class, in the only empty seat that, to his luck, was next to Nick.

"You okay, Clay? I didn't see you and George this morning before school," Nick said with concern.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good, just... a late night, something like that." Clay dismissively said, brushing off the question.

"You know you can talk to me," Nick reminded.

Clay smiled and nodded, looking back down to his notebook.

___________
(another fucking time skip? You bet.
btw time skip to lunch :P)

Lunch.

Which means half an hour cramped in the middle sized cafeteria crowded with bad smelling and stupid teenagers and bad food.

Or, a half an hour break for eating and catching up with friends.

The cons are higher than the pros... that means that lunch sucks.

George dreaded lunch almost everyday, the school cafeteria was absolutely disgusting, as well as most of the kids.

He walked out of the classroom slowly, slightly behind everyone.

Suddenly he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders, startling him a bit.

"Hey, cutie,"

That low whisper into George's ear sent shivers down his spine, the hairs on the back of his neck rising.

"Oh," George said in surprise, "Hi, Clay," A bright smile found its place on the brunettes face, ignoring the compliment that fell out the blondes mouth.

"How were your classes?" George asked.

"Sucked cock, to be honest." Clay said and shrugged, making George giggle, "You?"

"They kinda sucked, yeah, none of my friends were in them." George answered, his voice lowering in the end.

"Are you really hungry?" Clay asked, his eyes gazing down onto the discoloured eyed brunette.

George shook his head. "No, not really."

"Want to go elsewhere?" Clay asked and stopped them dead in their tracks.