Chapter 19

[Last chapter I actually forgot, I have such shit memory so sorry for those who were early aha sry
Song recommendation: Marlboro nights- lonely god or bottom- mccafferty]

At 2 am most of the people in town are asleep, right?

Right. (I am asleep by then, yes I have a stable sleep schedule, you could never jk)

But sometimes people are already getting up by then.

In this case it was Clay.

George had fallen asleep on him during the movie, his shallow breaths relaxing Clay and causing him to fall asleep as well.

That was at 10 pm.

The rest of his friends were also asleep, as well as George, but Clay was used to not getting a lot of sleep, which is why he was awake now.

Suddenly an idea popped up in his mind. Karl had dropped him off at his own house before he came back here, so that means he has his car.

"George, wake up. Let's go somewhere," Clay whispered and brushed through the brunette's hair.

George let out a faint hum and readjusted himself a little, opening his eyes slightly just to close them again immediately.

"George," Clay whispered again, "Wake up or I'll carry you out."

The shorter one didn't say anything so Clay picked him up from his lap and walked to the front door, carrying George, and got on his shoes and made sure to take George's with him.

He pulled his car keys out of his pocket and inserted the key into the keyhole on the drivers side, the car unlocked and Clay hurried over to the passengers side and put George down there.

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway and out of Karl's street, just going some random direction hoping to find something interesting.

Clay sped over a speed bump willingly, trying to wake up the brunette that was still fast asleep in the passenger seat beside him.

And Clay's plan certainly did work.

As soon as the car's tires hit the ground harshly George's body jolted awake, his heart pounding due to how much the landing startled him.

___________

George got woken up by a harsh landing of a car.

He shot his head up and analysed his surroundings, turned out he was in a car, with Clay.

"Why the fuck am I in a car?" George accidentally said out loud, causing the blonde to look at him and let out a small chuckle.

"We're having fun." Clay said, "You can control the music, there's something in the glove compartment."

George nodded and opened the compartment, taking out the first cassette he found, reading the songs that Clay or someone had written on the plastic cover of the cassette.

He put it in the player and messed with the radio a little, causing the music from the cassette to flow loudly through the car.

'Hey, man I miss your collarbones,
I know the way your skin feels on my collarbones,'

Clay started strumming his fingers on the steering wheel and yelling with the song, making George giggle.

"Where are we going?" George asked and looked at Clay.

The blonde didn't answer and kept his gaze on the road, only raised one of his eyebrows and smirked, still not missing a beat

'But I feel the way that you stare
At the back of my neck
While you're mowing your,'