extra chapter 2

I'm in a silly goofy mood, so I can publish what I wrote before the other extra chapter...

Anyways, I published another story the other day, a basketball dnf story, and I actually play basketball! So you can go read it or whatever, if you want.

[song: silver soul - beach house]
Word count: 1719

Cynthia hadn't heard from her brother in ages, the last time she saw him was probably the day before he left.

To be exact, ten years had passed. And he forgot to say goodbye to her.

But that didn't matter now, she knew he was in a better place, or she hoped so.

George had sent her a couple of letters the first few months, all of them sent from separate addresses, but he hadn't sent anything for the last couple of years.

As much as she missed him, their parents had found one of the letters that George had sent her while she still lived with them, so Cynthia let him know about that in the last letter she sent him while she still lived with their parents.

Then, he never answered again, probably for his own safety so their parents wouldn't find him.

Around a year and a half after George left, Cynthia and Sarah moved in together in a small one bedroom apartment.

Shortly after they moved in, once they were all set and got everything in place, she sent George another letter, but she sent it to the same address as the last letter he got from her younger brother.

So chances were that he never got it.

That got proven right to her when the letter got sent back to her.

Obviously she was excited when she came home from university that day, she saw the letter on the floor once she stepped inside.

It was facing down so she couldn't see what it was marked. Cynthia picked it up and turned it around, her smile dropping as soon as she saw who it was marked to.

She still tried to send him a couple of letters over the next couple of months, but gave up around four months later when she now had a stack of letters, but they were all hers.

There wasn't a day that went past where Cynthia didn't at least think about her younger brother, she missed a lot and was sure the feelings were reciprocated.

Everyday that she came home from work she was hoping that there was a letter from George, keeping her hopes up too high as she never received one.

____

It was a casual Friday evening.

Cynthia came home from work, checked her and Sarah's letterbox just in case, went up to their apartment and waited for her girlfriend to come home.

It was also a part of Sarah's routine to check their letterbox, both before and after work, just in case.

Cynthia did the same.

She couldn't help but miss her brother, hoping that he missed her too.

Well, today it was Friday, early 90s.

As usual, Cynthia did her daily routine after work, checking the mailbox before going up to her apartment for a shower.

While she was wrapping a towel around her hair she heard the door open, a smile forming on her face.

When Cynthia emerged from the bathroom, giving Sarah a big smile as they walked towards each other, going in for a hug.

Sarah kissed Cynthia on the cheek, earning a chuckle from the taller woman before she pulled the dirty blonde into a kiss.