•17•

(NOT EDITED)

You wash out the sweat that you built up by climbing up that tree. Which reminds you, Levi had confiscated your knives that you had stuck into the three. Even thought they say they trust me better, they still won't keep knives or forks in the cottage.

You shut off the running water and then take hold of the soft Cotten towel, pulling it around your body as you step out of the shower.

You shiver from the cold air entering from the window you accidentally left open, so you pull the towel on tighter and turn around to close the glass so you can warm up.

The latch clicks closed and you head over to the mirror to take hold of the hairbrush sitting on the counter, brushing out your wet hair. 

Once you're finished, you put the brush back, but it falls and hits your foot, so you let out a small shriek of pain. You burned down and pick up the fallen item, slamming it on the counter in frustration.

You let out a sigh just as the door to the bathroom bursts open and there stands Armin with his hand holding onto the handle of the door.

You bring your hands up to your chest, trying to keep your towel up and your skin covered. Armin is staring at you, not moving a muscle.

"Get out Armin!" You shout and he snaps out of his trance.

(Not trying to make y/n this body type, it's just a reference photo I made :) ) 

"S-sorry," he gasps and slams the door shut, leaving you with an embarrassed flush of pink on your cheeks.

You lean against the counter, frowning. Not only are thinks awkward with you and Armin because he murdered Bertholdt, but now you get to add this to it.

How are you supposed to face him now?

You pile your clothes into your arms and then tip toe out the door to your bedroom, checking to make sure no one is inside before you shut the door behind you and lock it.

This would be the second time Armin has walked in without knocking. You understand that he probably thought you were getting kidnapped or hurt by the people who already tried to kill you, but still...

You quickly get dressed and sit down on the bed, kicking your heels on the ground as you stare out the window. It's still cloudy and looks like it's going to rain today, you're relieved that the weather got worse after you got down from being stuck up in the trees. That would've been dreadful.

There's a knock at the door, so you get up and unlock it, pulling the door open. On the other side is Armin, holding a bandage in his hand.

"What's that for?" You give him a skeptical look.

"Your um... arm," he hands it out to you. "There's a scrape."

"Huh?" You lift your arm up, pulling the cloth back to look at the spot near your elbow.