Seeing Him

Y/n's POV

I was cleaning the photoframes in the living room, when a specific photo caught my attention. I saw a unreal man, who cannot exist in real life..this must be a valuable art of a well known artist.

"Hey y/n what are you doing?" I hear the head maid call me. I spin around making the photo frame drop to the ground. 

Oops I dropped it

I just destroyed an expensive piece of art.

"S-sorry ma'am," I apologise, hoping she won't ask me to pay for it.

"It's okay, dear. I'll take care of this," I sigh in relief. She's a very good person. Letting me work when my mother is sick.

"I-it's okay...I'll clean this mess," I said wishing I could do something to take this guilt of me.

"No, dear. You go to Mr. Kim's room and clean the windows. He'll be here anytime soon," she commanded and left me alone.

"O-okay ma'am," I say and stunter towards the grand stairwell.

=_=  =_=  =_=  =_=  =_=  =_=

( In Mr. Mafia's room)

I was cleaning the window panels in Mr

I was cleaning the window panels in Mr. Mafia's room.. whistling my favourite song "Sorry".

Suddenly I hear foot steps outside the room and I don't know why I feel the urge to hid somewhere.

I quickly hid behind the big brown curtain and it fits my small frame.

*Door squeaks*

I couldn't believe my eyes.

There stood the man, a masterpiece of God himself. His dimly lit room made his skin glow like a pearl, his hair tousled as though he was in a fight. Nope an angel like him won't fight. His pink lips was so kissable. And then shock spread through my body like a lightning, as I looked at his chest.

Blood