IT'S TIME

Y/n's POV

He looks so peaceful and happy while sleeping, but it’s killing me. How much longer will he keep me waiting? How much longer can I hold on to him?

“Mrs. Kim.” A voice speaks behind me, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

“You know the time has come. According to the hospital rules, we need to take him off life support today,” the doctor announces.

It’s been so long since I felt the fear of losing someone, because I had none to lose. Now I finally have someone, but he too wants to leave me.

A shiver runs up my spine, and despite the beery warmth, I can feel goosebumps prickling.

I don’t want to lose him...

“Y/n, sign here.” Jungkook handed me a set of paper with a pen.

“I-, I can’t do this. Tell dad Namjoon to sign it, please.” I dash out of the ward into the parking lot.

God, please give him back to me. Despite being early in the morning, the parking lot is ominously empty, like my soul. The sky is dark, looks like it's going to rain.

“Y/n,” a voice calls me from behind.

“Can you please leave me? I need some time. It’s hard for me, understand,” I shout, taking out my frustration on Jungkook while it’s not his mistake at all.

He’s been so helpful and supportive since Taehyung is in a coma, he cared like I was his sister. Eventhough he himself was hurting.

Oops wait- it’s dad Namjoon.

“Forgive me. I thought it’s jungkook.” I quickly apologize for mu foolish misunderstanding.

I must understand losing Taehyung is not only hard for me, but to everyone. Especially Namjoon, he’ll be losing his only son.

“It’s okay dear. I know it must be hard on you. I signed the paper. You don’t need to worry about it,” he informed, trying to pull a smile but failed horribly.

His fate is signed and there's no going back.

Tears fell down my face uncontrollably, but no one tried to stop and I didn’t complain.

“I want to go somewhere far, I think US is the perfect place. However my mom needs me there in the hospital.” I say, staring at my feet, unable to see dad Namjoon in his eye.

I'm so thankful to him, dad Namjoon contacted a renowned doctor in US and is paying for my mom's treatment.

Few days back I found out my dad had drunk away all the money Taehyung gave to him. Taehyung himself found about this and jailed him.

This family has given me more than I deserve.

“I understand and respect your decision y/n. Just take care of yourself and my grandson.” He told, unoffended by my wishes.

He was a father I never had. I will forever cherish this family.

“I’ll take her to the airport then,” Jungkook said, appearing from behind Namjoon.

“Thank you.” I said with a genuine smile. I couldn’t take it to be here when it’s done. It’s too much for me to take in at once.

“Let’s go home and pack your things.” Jungkook took my hand in his and I followed him without a word.

_________

“When will the flight take off?” Jimin inquired about the details with the front desk, just to be sure again.

“At 5pm sir. There’s still 3hrs left for the flight to take off. You need not worry,” the air hostess said, flashing her best smile.

Looks like she can’t resist his handsomeness. I remember how every woman would fall on Taehyung when we spent our honeymoon in the camp.

“What are you smiling about?” Kim Moni asked, eyeing from the corner of her eyes.

“Huh- about Taehyung,” I said, sighing deeply.

“I know how it’s losing someone you love. I almost lost Namjoon too. But never forget us. We are always there for you,” she said, holding my hands in hers.

“Thank you,” I said, grateful that someone still cared about me.

“Don’t you dare tell thank you to your family,” she warned me, shooting dragger eyes at me.

“Okay, sorry,” I said, giggling for the first time in many months.

Kim moni is dad Namjoon’s girlfriend. I heard dad Namjoon was going to propose her soon.

Even though she’s the same age as mine, she took care of Taehyun like her grandson. It was funny seeing such a young grandmother.

But this love proves age has no number and I love Kim Moni.

“Looks like you ladies are enjoying,” Jimin said smirking at us.

“Let them have some fun. It’ll help y/n relax,” dad Namjoon scolded Jimin.

“It’s okay, he was just teasing us,” Kim Moni hit dad Namjoon playfully.

“Here it goes again,” Jimin said, rolling his eyes at Namjoon.

“Huh! Remember I’m your uncle,” Jimin got scolded again. It’s not like he got bothered by any amount of scolding.

“But you're acting like a lovesick teenager,” Jimin reasoned out.

“It’s called love,”

“Okay. You guys will start a war in the airport,” Jungkook intervened. Thank god in stepped in or I wouldn’t know when these guys would have ended their fight.

“Y/n we must go to the hospital now. Jimin will stay here with you,” Jungkook said, pain was clear in his voice.

“Tell him I love him. Will you?” I still couldn’t believe Taehyung was leaving me so easily.

“I will. Jimin, take care of her,” he said, patting my head.

“Taehyun, take care of mom. I will come every year to visit you, okay?” Namjoon promised to his grandson and it kind of relieved me to know they were coming to visit us.

With that they left the airport, leaving me alone.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry again for making you guys for wait so long.

I'm leaving soon because ik after what I did in this chapter most of you want to kill me.

Enjoyyyyy!

QUESTION:

Q/a: What your favourite emotional song?

Me: For me it's "Can you see my heart" it's ost song of hotel Del Luna and I just love it!!!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE