Continue of DAY 1

Everything was okay until the flight started to take off

Everything was okay until the flight started to take off. I suddenly had this sinking feeling in my stomach and made me so sick, also I'm not a lover of this extreme rides and now I fell as if I was in a rollercoaster.

Someone please save me.

Suddenly someone held me, and I felt everything was gonna be alright.

Jungkook:  Is this your first time?

First time...

Jungkook clears his throat, as if erasing an unknown meaning in his last sentence.

Jungkook:  I mean... flying in a airplane. Is this your first time?

*Y/n nods, still scared to speak.*

Jungkook:  You know...you can hold on to me as long as you want...but I have an emergency nature call. 

*With that Y/n moves from him as if he is going to do it right over there.*

*Jungkook roll's his eyes before he goes to take care of his very important business.*

I look outside the window and everything looks so small. I can only see the green mass, when I see up I still feel the shy is too high too reach.

I imagined myself to be a blue butterfly, swaying to the rythm of the wind, making my way through the green mass, singing and twirling when I collect nectar from flowers.

(Q/a:  If you would choose to be something other than human. What would it be?

Me:  Blue whale 🐳)

(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◍•ᴗ•◍)

*Few hours later.*

I snuggle closer into the cozy bed.

Bed...

When did I sleep on a bed. The last thing I remember is sitting on my seat in the airplane. I slowly open my eyes to see jimin next to me.

JIMIN!!! This guy needs to control his balls.

Jimin:  There you are baby girl, we need to go to front side now.

Y/n:  Why?

Jimin:  I know you want to stay in bed with me. But the flight is gonna land now.

Before I could open my mouth to say I didn't want to sleep with him, someone knocks on the door...

Jimin:  Get in

I see and beautiful women in red open the door.

What a short skirt is she wearing.