Over

We are still in hospital

We are still in hospital. Y/n haf to undergo an immediate surgery. I just hope everything goes well.

My baby she was pregnant with my child. But what did I do to her? I tired to kill her.

I feel so ashamed of my actions.

My face is burried in my hands. I don't even have the strength to look at Jungkook who is shooting bullets at me.

I look sideways to distract myself from him and concentrate on y/n.

I hear the operation theatre opening and get up immediately, but jungkook who was close to the theatre reaches there soon.

Jungkook: Is she alright doctor?

Doctor: Nothing can be promised. I want to talk to the patients relative.

Jungkook: You can talk with me.

The voice that I couldn't muster for the past few minutes now roars out of me.

Taehyung: No, I'm here her husband.

Jungkook: You don't have the rights to be called her husband.

Taehyung: You don't interfere in this jungkook.

Jungkook: Otherwise you'll try to kill me also, right?

Taehyung: Let's take care of this later.

Jungkook: No. You stay here.

Nurse: Please don't fight here.

She says angrily and walks away.

Before I could turn back I see Jungkook is vanished.

Damn it!

It's been half an hour and there is no sign of Jungkook. I start getting worried, no worried is an understatement.

Just then I hear a soft voice speaking to me.

Hamsa: Are you y/n's husband?

Taehyung: Yes.

Hamsa: How could you kill your own baby sir? Don't you have humanity? It's your blood?

Taehyung: I didn't do it on purpose. If that jimin didn't interfere this wouldn't have happened.

Hamsa: Jimin? What did he do?

Taehyung: He is playboy but that's okay. But what is not okay is, he is trying to hit on my wife.

Suddenly I hear files hiting the floor. The little nurse is bewildered by my response.

Her mouth is half open as if she wants to say anything but she doesn't. When my eyes meet here's she runs away.

She is hella weird.

Just then I see a angry Jungkook walking to me.

Jungkook: You murder.

He dashes me to the wall and holds my collar.

Jungkook: Why? Why did you do this?

Taehyung: What happened? Let go of me.

Jungkook: You killed the baby.

He drops my shoulder and starts howling like a wounded animal.

Jungkook: What did she do to you that you did this? You monster. Get lost.

Taehyung: But I didn't.

Jungkook: Just get lost you monster.

Suddenly all the nurse and stay started to request me to move out.

I'm mixed between anger and frustration that I leave the hospital in a haste.

This is my problem, I'm too short-tempered. I can't handle any matter without getting angry.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hey guys 👋🏼

I'm sorry, don't leave me. I know this isn't easy. But whatever happens , happens for the best.

Love ya all 💜 for reading my story

Stay connected to know more 😏

Bye  ✨

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅