Day 5 of Honeymoon

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Kim Taehyung's POV:

Jungkook: Did you take the telescope?

Jimin:  Yes.

We slept the whole afternoon, preparing ourself to see the blue moon, especially me. That's why my dad chose to send us here.

Jungkook:  What about those chairs?

Jimin:  Yeah, I took those. I even brought some blankets.

Jungkook and Jimin were discussing about the material they had brought to set up, for viewing the blue moon.

I really loved nature because it made me feel closer to my mom. She loved watching the night sky, especially the blue moon.

I saw y/n from and corner of my eye and immediately went to her.

Taehyung:  Y/n take those pillow and follow me.

She looks at me as if I said something crazy, but eventually follows me. I had made some plans for her before itself and now I'm moving according to it.

We walk out of the farm house and into the woods. I don't what but ever since our conversation yesterday, I'm a love sick puppy.

Y/n:  Where are we going at this hour at the night?

Taehyung:  Some where private.

Immediately colour fills her cheeks and there is a small smile playing on her pink lips.

We come to the edge of the hill. It's very steep from up here. If anyone decides to fall from here, his decision will be successful.

I spot a tree by the edge of the hill and tie a rope around it. I'm still tieing it when...

Y/n:  What are you doing?

Taehyung:  We are going down there.

Y/n:  Are you a mad? You are going to get us killed.

Taehyung: Just trust me, Okay.

I secure the rope and gesture her towards me.

Taehyung:  Come here.

She comes towards me still not trusting me. But I know she will eventually.I ensure the sling around her waist.

Taehyung: I'll be right behind you, Okay.

Y/n:  Okay.

Taehyung:  There is a cave down there. Wait for me there.

She nods at me looking down the hill and she starts climbing down, I stare at her until she disappears out of my sight.

Taehyung:  I'm coming for you.

I take the pillows and blankets I brought for us. I ensure the sling is secure around my waist and start climbing down, with all these things in my hands I find it difficult to climb down.