Blood

Kim Taehyung's POV

I land hard on the tile floor, scrapping my knees and elbows, pain shoots from all my muscles but I push them aside and work my way to one of the cardboard box in the corner.

Hiding in the cardboard box is dumb, but thats the only thing I could think off with all the pain.

"Search everywhere, I'm sure it's the eagle gang." a man shouts at another.

The floor I landed was filled with oil barrels, there were lights everywhere unlike our headquarters which was like an old jail.

"He's not here," a man said. "Fool search everywhere he must be here. I'm sure of it." another voice commands the man.

I hear footsteps nearing me and the halt right next to me. My instincts kick in, and I'm ready for anything that happens next. But the man walks away without touching the cardboard box and a idea sparks in.

I lift the cardboard box just an inch to see where he's looking at, to my benefit he is looking he the opposite direction. I get up from the floor and hit him hard on the head with the back of my gun. His body colapse's to the floor.

"You," another man screamed and I shoot him in the skull. His eyes roll back as blood splatters every where.

I see there is no one else and I run towards y/n.

"Y/n, can you hear me baby? Don't worry I'm going to save you soon." I said in hopes that she would wake up but I see no response.

I start to climb the ladder. My body screams for me to stop but I keep going.

She needs me. I need her. This is all because of me. If I didn't marry her she and my child wouldn't be in this position.

"Y/n," I scream, now that we both are at equal height. Leaving all my weight on my left arm I reach towards her with my right arm.

I tap her cheeks but no response, tears blur my vision but I get rid of them.

I'm scared that I'll lose her if she vanish from my sight for one second.

No, I don't want to loose her ever again.

I climb down a bit and start key jerking her. It takes few minutes before she starts responding.

"Ahh... What are you doing with my leg?" She said kicking me weakly.

"I want to sleep," She said yawning. "You can sleep all day after we escape from here," I said climbing up.

Argh... climbing up and down is taking a huge toll on my body.

Her eyes fly open she looks around with new fright. Her breathing gets fast and her lips start trembling.

"Y/n look at me. I'm here to save you. Just trust me," I said to her.

I untie her ropes with my right arm, but it's too difficult instead I cut open it with my dragger.

"Climb on my back," I order. She sakes her head no in response.

Why does she have to be so stubborn?

"Please. Atleast for our child," I beg her.

"Time is running out y/n," I said hurriedly. "Okay for our child," She said climbing on my back.

She places her arms in my shoulder and secures her baby bumb in between us.

I climb down slowly but steadily. I didn't want anything to happen to my daughter or son.

That's the first time it struck me I never considered the babies gender. It wouldn't bother me if it's a girl or boy. I just want it to be alive.

My feet is few inches away to hit the ground when I hear a bang.

My feet losses it's balance. We both fall right into the pool.

"Y/n, are you alright," I scream but no response only blood surround me.