Shocking news

Y/n's POV

This is so exhausting.

No no I can't do this. But this is not my priority my mom is. My thoughts are clouded with so many problems that I can't see life past them.

Why did this always happen to me, especially my family?

My mom is drowning deeper into whatever this so called sickness was. She isn't recovering from past one month.

Y/n is sitting outside the ICU wailing like a banshee.

I don't care about anything, I just want her safe back home

My mom was all I had in this world. Whenever my father used to beat her, I would help her clean the bruises which my father left on her body. I felt so selfish at that moment, as I knew my mom tolerated all this because of me. Because she couldn't feed me alone.

I cried my eyes out. The area around my eyes burning. My hands tangled in an attempt to wipe both my runny nose and wet eyes.

Suddenly I was fond of everything, except my life.

Y/n was so engrossed in her thoughts she didn't notice the doctor standing in front of her. He was trying so hard to smile so that it would make her feel better.

"So,ummm, Are you the patients relative?" He asked.

" Yes, I am her daughter " I was nervous. His eyes travelled from mine to all the way down and back to my eyes.

" Your too young to discuss about your mom's health. Is there anyone around? " He said, his voice laced with concern which raced my anxiety.

" Yes, my dad is here but, you can say to me whatever it is. " I insisted.

He looks deeply inside my eyes studying my emotions. He is a doctor, isn't? So, I also studied him to reassure it.

He was apparently in his mid twenties, he had beautiful brown eyes and dark black hair with a hint of blue. After 30 long seconds he averted his eyes from mine.

He shook his head as though he was refusing something

"No I can't. Kindly ask your dad to visit me in my office." He told before leaving with my mom's biopsy results.

It was as though he punched a hole in me with his words, from where all the air rushed out. In movies doctor refuse to talk only when the news is not up to our expectations.

I cried again. I just now felt as if I couldn't cry anymore, yet my eyes are raining pitter patter. I felt if I didn't stop crying the water in my body would run out nd blood would ooze out of my eyes. I was in full hysteria until I heard my dad.

DAD!!!

"Shhh, y/n," He said. I look at him through blurry eyes, wondering how long he's been standing there and watching me cry.

"It's all okay darling, mom's gonna be fine," He assured.

Y/n is too exhausted to respond and look's at the floor. Suddenly she remembers the conversation with the handsome Doc.

"D-dad"

" Yes, y/n,"

" The han.... doctor,"

I immediately bit my lip before I could say handsome doctor.

" He asked for you to meet him in his cabin."

" Okay, y/n. You wait for me here like a good girl."

He pats y/n's cheek and leaves.

I need water. But water will only push my thirstness away. Who will Push my worries away?? Maybe I should mix something with the water. Like alcohol.

After drinking water I sat down at the waiting area and waited for him. Half an hour passed, yet no signs of him.

Suddenly like Dr. Strange, my dad appears out of nowhere.

"Dad,"

Y/n's dad looks as if he has seen ghost.

"Dad," I asked again. But found no reaction in him.

All of a sudden he drops next to my seat where I was seaten moments ago. He falls as if he weighs nothing, as if everything in him is removed.

"Tell me, tell me dad, tell me," Y/n says between sobs.

No this can't be happening. But what the fuck his happening.

I cried so loudly that everyone passing by looked at us, but I didn't bother about them.

Dad: Cancer

*Y/n is stunned. She immediately covers her mouth as if her soul is trying to escape her body*

Y/n: Cancer ??

Dad: *Nods his head*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Few Hours Later°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We rode in complete silence to our home. We had nothing to say to eachother. We both apparently were still shocked From the news which exploded on us like a land mine, once stepping there was no turning back.

We reached home

We reached home. I stepped out and without a second glance walked straight to my room.

My brain was at havoc right now.

Y/n: What if I have to drop out?

I hated studies but that didn't mean I want to drop out.

Y/n: Do I have to do a part time job?

Ohhh god. I already am going

What if? What if

Y/n: What if dad leaves us?

At this thought I again started crying. I cried into my hands, my dad's lap and now my pillow???

What a day?

*Y/n sleeps without her own awareness*

*Hola guys!!!

I know I had promised steamy things in here, but sorry to disappoint you....but don't worry they are soon approaching 😆

Stay tuned, vote and comment 👍🏼

Love you all 😘💜*