DUE

Y/n's POV

"Arg..." I tried to reach my foot to tie the shoe lace however I failed because of my eight months old baby bump.

"Y/n wait I'm coming." I heard jungkook call out to me, I sit back as he walks over to me.

"You should have just called me y/n. Why do you want to take risk? I'm here for you." He trailed off.

Jungkook was like a brother whom I never had, he took care of me they way no-one else has.

"Done. Now let's go. I can't contain my excitement." He exclaimed in happiness as he jumped on to his feet.

"What makes you so happy? Is there something special about today?" I wondered.

"Yes it's special today. We will be knowing your due date today." He informed with a dashing bunny smile.

"Ohhh! I didn't know

"Ohhh! I didn't know." I expressed with overwhelming happiness. I caress my belly trying to feel my baby.

Mommy loves you a lot baby. I can't wait to meet you.

I follow Jungkook out of his mansion. We drive in sweet silence with sequence exchange of smiles.

"Jungkook." I whined as I have this urge to shove anything down my throat to get rid of the hunger.

"I'm very hungry. Can we stop by some restaurant? Please." I give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Awwww...babe. I know a Waffle House down the corner. Do you want some?" He suggested.

"Yes. I love them. My mouths already watering, come on let's go." I cheered.

"Let's go. Let's go." He roared. We were laughing like crazy and teasing each other. It was really fun to hang out with him.

We walked into the waffle House and we were greeted my my middle aged man. He had white hair peeking out of his black hair.

"Welcome to Alien Waffle house sir. What would you like to have? Shall I start of with your drinks?" He shooted us with questions as soon as we sat down.

"Yes, I would like apple juice and sweet tea." I ordered. "I would like a cup of lemon tea." He ordered.

"Jungkook, have you ever had onion soup in onion?" I asked him out of nowhere.

"No I don't want my breath to give birth to the anti-christ." He stated. "Have you even had chicken soup in chicken?"

I literally choked on my juice at his words.

"What the puck!" I exclaimed.

" I heard that pregnancy makes a woman go mad. But I realised now it's 103% true." He acted like he was stating some important thesis.

"Okay let's go, y/n. If your finished with your juice." He croaked.

"No wait. What about waffles?" I snapped at him. "But you just had breakfast before we left." He teased me.

This man is really getting in my nerves. Eventhough I was angry I burst out crying.

"Y/n, dear. Baby girl." He cooed as I wipe the fresh tears out of my face.

"Please don't cry I'll get you lot of waffles. Why just the waffles? I'll get you this whole restaurant. Please stop crying." He pleaded.

"No, just waffle will be enough."
I responded.

"Now please give me a smile." I smile at him for my food and it immediately lifts his mood.

"That's my darling." He said, "Waiter!" He signled the waiter to come towards our table.

"Yes, sir. Anything else you would like to have?" He implored us.

"Yes, Double hashbrowns, double covered with bacon and 2 scrambled eggs on top." I put forth my hunger needs.

"Y/n while you stuff your face with food here, I'll go and take care of a important business." He mutters in urgency.

"What's up is everything alright?" I demand in panic. But the mad fellow gestures towards the washroom.

"Okay go take care of your important business before it ruins your pants." I laughed mimicking a disgusted face.

I'm enjoying my breakfast when a handkerchief presses against my nostrils and darkness overcomes me.

I hear gunshots before I loose my senses completely.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Support me as an Author by voting 👍🏼 and commenting 🗨️

Thank you for reading my book 💜

Love you all 💝

Stay connected for more 😉

Bye~✨

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅