First Day

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the birds chirping sound, I open the window to see a fairyland below, it grew all kinds of flower with butterfly swimming on the flowers like brushing breeze on cheeks. I felt like I was in a fairytale when I was in hellhole.

* her stomach growls*

Y/n: Ahhhh!!! I need something, right now.

* With that Y/n walks to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.*

I pass by the living room when I notice something.

Ohh it's my handsome husband teasing me by sleeping only in his boxers

He looks asleep but then....his eyes flutter.

Is he acting ? Or is my brain playing with me ?

I go near him to take a better view. After what I did yesterday I should be careful with him, but my body and brain doesn't seem to coordinate.....

No,no,no...

My body crawles closer to him. When I get closer to him I'm able to smell him,

Ahhh.....

He smells like fresh lemon and earth. It lures me to him.

He is a wild beast with a romantic aroma.

*Now y/n is just six inches away from Taehyung, she is kneeling between his legs, her hands in front, her eyes feasting on her husband's beauty.*

Y/n: Wow....he is so flawless.

*Y/n is too deep in thought, how will he feel when I ......*

*Door bell rings 🔔*

Shit!!!

* Taehyung's eyes flutter open. And their eyes lock . Y/n jumps on her twos and runs towards the kitchen.*

Taehyung: Hey wait, come here-

*Y/n doesn't even stop to catch her breath and runs for her life.*