Safe

Jungkook's POV

As soon as we got to the spot, I started looking for Y/n. I looked around, not seeing my baby. My anger rose when I heard her voice.

"No..." she screamed as I ran into the shed, killing whoever came in my way.

I was not alone, entire Eagle gang was with me. We mounted our sports car and bikes when we realised Taehyung wasn't there in his room.

I pushed through the dead bodies before coming to face to face with Jung Hoseok. The master mind behind all this shit.

I heard a whimper from the pool and all I saw was red.

Y/n is she okay?

"What did you do to her?" I growled, launching myself at him. Before two gigantic men block my way, but Jin clears them for me.

I jump into the pool and pick her up and threw her against my body.

She fell like a lifeless doll over my shoulder. Before I could turn I notice another pair of hands in the water.

"Jimin, Taehyung is drowning in the pool," I roared. He runs over to me and I hand over y/n to him. He won't be able to save Taehyung.

"Take her to the car. Now, Go!!!" I snapped as he takes y/n from my shoulders in a bridal style and runs out.

I jumped once again into the pool. It's colder than before. I pull his cold body and drag him against my back and hoist him up.

"Taehyung," I scream, slapping his cheeks. "Brother," I scream louder than before. No matter what, he's my brother, I can't let him die.

I notice his right leg bleeding profusely. Tearing my shirt, I put it over his wounded leg. I placed him in the passenger seat before I slam the accelerator, making my way to the nearest hospital.

I reach the hospital after nearly killing half the people on the way. Jimin had sent me the location of a hospital where be took y/n.

I opened the door, careful not to hurt his injury. He sighed, opening his eyes almost a Milli-meter.

"Taehyung oppa. Don't worry. You'll be alright," I reassured him through my tears. He gave me a faint smile before failing his consciousness again.

The doctor took him to the operation theatre. He immediately needed a surgery to remove that bullet from his body.

They didn't let us in and now we were praying outside the ward, asking God to save his life.

"Where's y/n?" I ask a grim Jimin, who's standing with me outside the ICU.

Like mine, his shirt too is drenched in blood.

"She's having an emergency c-section," he says, his eyes widening.

"Why didn't you say this before?" I snapped at him, catching him by the shoulder. "I forgot it as soon as I saw Taehyung," he said, we sprint through the hospitals hallway.

"Excuse me Mister. This is a hospital," a short chubby woman in nurse outfit shouted at us.

"Hamsa," Jimin turned towards the woman knocked out by her beauty. "Jimin, this is not the time," I growl, bringing him back to his sense.

This boy needs to get a control on his hormones.

"Y-yes," he stammers and continues to make his way towards y/n's ward.

"Here," he says, pointing towards a ward, which almost looks like ICU in which Taehyung is treated.

"Do you think she's okay?" Jimin asks me. I see the nervousness in his eyes.

"She will be. She has dealt with worser things than giving birth before," I say with a confident voice, still I can't deny the worry flooding through me.

"Jimin, you go stay with Taehyung. What if he needs us," I say as he makes a sour face.

"I want to see the baby," he wines like a three-year-old. "The baby is not going anywhere," finally after arguing and convincing he leaves.

Leaving me all alone with y/n.

"Family of y/n?" I heard, and I immediately get on my feet staring at the wide eyed doctor.

"It's okay to see her now," the doctor says slowly before I ran past her.

"Omg, he's so cute," I whisper, looking at a beautiful baby boy in y/n's arm.

She hands me the baby while I'm still surprised

She hands me the baby while I'm still surprised. "Do you have a name for him?" I ask, cradling the newborn in my arms.

"Yes," she answers. "What is it?" I ask sitting beside her. "Taehyun," she answers teary eyed.

"Hey, don't cry. You should be happy now," I console her, rubbing her back.

"Where is his father?" She asks, clearly still mad at him. I didn't want to break the news to her, but she had every right to know her husband's condition.

"He's in the ICU," I say, starting at my combat boots, unable to look in her eye. "Why?" Her cries hyperventilating.

"Y/n relax. There's nothing to worry about. He just lost too much blood." I try my best to make her not leave her room. She just now gave birth and her drips were also still attached to her hand.

"I want to see him," she whimpered against my chest. "I need to see him now. I hurt him so much. He doesn't deserve this," she cried. Long streams of tears running down her beautiful face.

"We can see him tomorrow. You must wait for your body to recover," I say and she gives a nod.

I plaster a smile against my face as I see a crying taehyun, who's clearly hungry. My fake smile turns into a real one, seeing him reach for his mother.

Author's Note

I'm happy and sad to say that this book will end in two or three chapters.

This is my first book and I received lots of love and support.

Thank you all!!!

Question

Q: Do you have any name decided for your future baby?

Me: Yes. andriella if it's a girl. Adrien of it's a boy.