FIRE

Kim Taehyung's POV

Kim Taehyung's POV

I don't love her, but still when I see the sight in front of me, every muscle every fibre in my body is on fire.

*Kim Taehyung marches towards the three, who are scared as if they are sentenced to death.*

Kim Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!

Jungkook:  We can expl....

*Before jungkook can finish his sentence, Taehyung pulls y/n by her hair.*

Y/n: AHHHHHH......

*Y/n screms a blood chilling scream.*

Even though she screams in pain I don't loosen my grip.

Jungkook: Please Taehyung, calm down.

*Jimin is too stunned, freezed like a mummified statue.*

Jungkook: Don't be bad to her on her first day.

*Taehyung doesn't pay attention to them and drags y/n by her hair his grip tightening each passing second, to God knows where.*

I pass by my room and come to a halt

Jimin: Hyung, Hyung it's my fault, please let her- 

*Before jimin can finish his sentence Taehyung punches him in the gut.*

Jimin: Owwwwwwww!!!!

I say in a menacing voice which I usually use with my prisoners, to make them cum the truth.

Taehyung: Both of you stay right here.

With that I pull y/n into my mastersuite and push her hard on the king size bed.

Taehyung:  Get ready, (he pauses to analyse her), to be set on fire.

(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)

Y/n's POV

No, this is the only thing I have left to deem mine, at any cost I can't let him take my v-card.

Y/n:  Please, I can explain.

*But Taehyung is not listening, he removes the first two buttons, but then gets frustrated and rips the shirt into two.*

Y/n:. Pl-

Taehyung: This is what you wanted right. Here I'm giving it to you.

*He says, unbuckling his belt.*

Y/n:. No, Plea-

*Taehyung pounces on her, as if she is a meat dangling in mid air. But at the right time y/n jumps out of the bed and runs towards safety when.....two strong arms pull her back to the bed.*

He grabs my breast with all his strength.

Tears brim my eyes.

Y/n:  No please don't...

My voice is washed away, when he pushes me face flat on the bed, just when I try to push myself up...

Y/n:  AHHH....

Did he just spank me.

There is a stinging pain on my butt, when he brings his hands again and again, I lose count.

This is the end of me.

Jungkook:  Taehyung, uncles car is out, he is coming NOW!

Relief washed over me when I see him step back.

Taehyung:  Clean up and come down in 15 minutes.

He picks up his pant and walks out, like he just didn't beat the fat out of my ass.

I'm sure my red as tomatoe down there.

But what bothers me now is, I'm not mad on him, to admit..... I enjoyed it. When he spanked me it gave me both pleasure and pain.

But that doesn't mean I'm not mad at him.

(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)(*﹏*;)

*Hola guys,

Was Taehyung's action right? Why did dad Namjoon come all of a sudden??

Will y/n get back at Taehyung?

Tell your thoughts in the comment section below.

Love ya all 💜

Stay, tuned and vote.

Bye .*