ABUSE

Taehyung's  POV

I look at her sleeping peacefully.

I walk slowly to her side of the bed.

*Taehyung places his hands in both the sides of y/n's head. Y/n tries to move but she can't. She opens her eyes to see what is stopping her.*

She gasps as her eyes meet mine.

Taehyung: Whom were you dreaming about?

Y/n: I–I....

Her eyes go wide and she starts to sweat. She tries to lie but I know by her nervousness she is a bad liar.

I glare at her one last time before I leave the room.

(╥﹏╥)

(╥﹏╥)

(╥﹏╥)

(╥﹏╥)

(╥﹏╥)

Y/n's POV

I still didn't understand why my husband behaved like that. But I don't care as I'm still sleepy...

Sleep comes first. Doesn't it?

I'm still suggling in the duvet, when the door open and jungkook walks in.

Jungkook: Y/n bae...are you hurt?

He looks worried, but why? Did he something which I didn't see. 

Y/n: I'm alright.

*Jungkook sighes in relief. He sits on the bed on jungkook's side.*

Jungkook: Taehyung looked angry that's why I came here.

Y/n: Ohh...

I say sitting up. He slides closer and our elbows are almost touching.

Jungkook is about to say something when the door slams open.

An very furious Taehyung enters the room, looking like a seven headed dragon on its beast mode.

Taehyung: What the f*** is going here?

He holds jungkook by his collar and drags him out.

Taehyung: Stay away from her.

He slams the door so hard the sound eco's although the mansion.

Taehyung: Have you fucked him before?

He snapped at me while glaring at me as I try to speak before he shouts more questions at me.

Taehyung: Am I not enough to satisfy your p****?

I sat there and watch him yell at me over and over.

Unexpectedly he throws his body one me, while pinning me down with his body.

Y/n: Taehyung! Get the fuck off me!

I squirm to get out of his reach.

I look at him. His t-shirt was a little but fitted on the upper part that the traces of his muscle chest was obvious.

Y/n: Let go of me!

☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉
(Mature content ahead)

I say concentrating on his eyes but my eyes were betraying me. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. He looked so irresistible and so sexy. I bit my bottom lip nonchalantly.

Taehyung: Why, is his dick better?

I didn't know what to say. My eyes widened when his warm hand went on my cheeks gently caressing it.

I was so lost in the moment I closed my eyes to feel the moment, that's when I realized what I was doing.

I opens my eyes to see that his lips are inches away from mine. I try to get up but he leans in and kisses my lips.

Y/n: Don't.

I whispered. I heard him grunt as if trying to control himself.

His other hand tugged in my hair roughly, causing me pain, as he angled my head for better angle on my lips.

I groaned at the sudden uncontrollable sensation I felt at the pit of my stomach.

Inspite of the pain he is casing me I returned his kisses and my hands went to the back of his neck pulling him closer to me.

I left him cupped my left breast and massaging it aggressively.

Y/n: That's too hard.

I say between kisses as his tounge traced the contour of my lips before thrusting it inside, claiming me fully at his mercy.

His hands left my breast and I finally thought he was letting go of me.

But boy, I was so wrong.

He starts lifting my t-shirt of me. He broke our kiss so he could take it off me he also then removed this t-shirt and tossed it on the floor.

I try to cover my nakedness but that was only for a moment because he held my arms above my head and reclaimed my lips.

I could feel his warmth, skin to skin, my breast crushed against his hard chest.

His lips made his way down and left love mark's all over my neck, softly biting, sucking and tounguing.

I bit down my bottom lips as my mouth made sounds involuntarily.

When I felt his unclasp my bra, my mind screamed for a way to run but my body wanted all if him.

Taehyung: Beautiful.

He whispers and I look down at him. I see a mix of emotions in them, anger and desire.

What is are they going to do to me?

I watch min making his way to my breasts. When his lips caught my turgid nipple, all the reasoning to stop him left my mind. I was completely lost.

His other hand gave attention to my left boobs causing me to arch my back again involuntary.

What's happening to my body?

He was like a man deprived of women all his life.

He gently bit my nipple then circled it with his tounge. I couldn't control my lips any more and they moaned deliriously.

My body started shivering with desire and I stared to caress his lean back while he continued the assault on my breasts.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Support me as an Author by Voting 👍🏼 and commenting 🗨️.

I'm sorry for leaving you guys on a cliff hanger 😅

Stay connected to know what Taehyung did with y/n.

Love ya all for reading my story 💜

Bye ✨

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

*Make my day my taping on the star button with a comment.*