Glass

Kim Taehyung's POV

I make my way to my room, calculating the odds against y/n's survival.

"You don't need to be concerned, Taehyung. We're going to save her." Jin reassures me before returning to the meeting location.

I sneak to the next hallway and wait for Jin's foot-steps to stop. As soon as they do, I make my way to the basement, where we keep extra weapons.

"What are you doing here, sir?" The guard stationed in the basement approached me and inquired.

"You have the aducity to question me?" When I threatened them, they immediately moved away to make room for me.

I scanned the room from east to west until I found what I was looking for in the far left corner.

I marched over to my location and tucked a drager under my waist. I put on a gun holster and took two guns and an smoke bomb with me.

I'm gon na come, y/n don't worry.

I jumped into my fastest car and stomped on the gas pedal.

***

I leave my car in the closely packed bushes and move like a leopard in the young night; For some reason the starts shine the brightest tonight.

I walk to the warehouse mentioned my Jin, with the light of the moon and the stars as my guide.

I see two bulky men guarding the entrance from a distance, so my only possible way in is through one of the large windows.

I aimlessly search for a way to get to the window, and my gaze is drawn to a tall tree that might be of support.

With my childhood experience, I start climbing the tree. Jungkook and Jimin and I used to climb trees together. We did everything crazy together. But we haven't been on the same page for a while.

I'm now at eye level with the window, but there's some space between the window and the tree branch. I can't get there without jumping but failing to do so will cost my life.

I'm still betting against the odds when I see someone suspended in mid-aor tied to a chair; with long hair and a dress, I can tell it's a girl, but who is it?

Could it be y/n?

I'm taken aback when the woman raises her head. I don't think about anything else before diving in.

~Hope your loved it

Vote comment and share 😉

Stay connected for more 😏