Lonely

I close my eyes as it hurts trying to live my day without her. I try to imagine myself in her arms, but the truth she is not here comes rolling, when I don't fell her warmth.

Eventhough I have all the richness in the world, I have noone to share my loss. I think this is my price to pay for the numerous murder I have committed.

The days have rolled into weeks still I can't get out of this cycle of drowning myself deeper into the guilt of killing my child.

No! I can't do this anymore.

I grabbed my keys and staggered to my car to find her before my death gets me.

I turn on my phone go check her location. Yes, I had installed an GPS just in case if there is any dilemma.

She's in 'BE' market.What is she doing there?

I took an U-turn and scurried through the road to reach my love. I parked my car in the parking lot and shuffled through the entrance.

"Sir, we must check you before you can enter" a hand said stopping me in mid way.

I glared at the man who stopped me who in turn gulped in terror.

"Sir, it's my duty." He said in panic and helplessness.

"Soon, make it soon." I threatened him.

He nodded his head before scanning me with a electronic device. Just when I was growing impatient I saw y/n, but that's not the shocking part, her stomach was swollen like she was 8 months pregnant.

What the fuck?

She was wearing a simple yet elegant white dress which showed ample amount of her maternity breast, her boobs are surely are big from the last time I saw them

She held a bunch of pink rose in her hand, pink roses were her weakness. Surely, that jungkook would have done it.

Just then the deamon walks out from a store with loads of shopping bag. He whispers something to her and they both walk out of the exit.

I push the guard and run towards y/n.

"Y/n, look here, y/n" I screeched on top of my lungs. Everyone around me stop and so does she. I slower my pace to catch my breath.

"Y/n" I like the way her name feels rolling out of my tounge.

"What are you doing here?" She snapped at me for my suprise visit.

No I'm not here for a visit. I'm here for her. I reminded myself.

"I'm here to take you back." I acknowledge my intention, she in return scoffed.

"What? You have the guts to show up your face and tell me you want to take me back to your home." She accused me in front of all the people who watched is like we were putting up a show.

"Y/n darling, please come with me we'll discuss about it at home." I begged but her face wore that agonizing expression which wretched me apart.

"Please love come with me. Time is barely on our side." I pleaded to her but her face didn't contour a bit too.

"See you accused me of killing the baby. But the baby is still alive. I know I should be angry or happy. But all I want is for you to come with me." I quaked in a nearly toneless voice.

She didn't respond at all to me, she didn't even spare me a glance.

"You might think I'm all gathered up, but no I'm falling down. Please give me a second chance. I promise to be a good father." I begged again and again to her.

"It's easy to say, but it'll never be the same." She said in a nonchalantly.

I feel the fire on her eyes creeping up my bones.

"I've been going crazy looking at the past. I may be dark outside but there is a sun behind the clouds of my past." I pushed further.

"Please trust me y/n. I speak the truth."  I moved towards her to hold her hand but she moved back.

"I don't trust anyone to the extent that I don't trust my own parents. Jungkook let's go."she mocked me. Only then I notice his presence, he doesn't even spare a glance at me

All of this wouldn't have happened if not for him. Suddenly I'm filled with furry.

I take long strides towards him and ready to punch him in the face when the security grabs me.

"Let go of me. Jungkook don't take her. You home wreaker." I shout but he doesn't look at me at all so does jungkook.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
Support me as an author by voting 👍🏼 and commenting

Love you all

Q/a:What do you think will happen next?
Stay connected to know more 😉

Bye stay safe

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅