Lure

Y/n's POV

I'm tied a chair which is dispersed in mid air!

I try wrigling out but I stop immediately when I see there is a pool beneath me.

If I fall then I'm dead.

"Hey she's awake." I hear a musculine voice say. "Let's bring our boss." another man with a mask on his face reply's. He had a big scorpion tattoo on his arm.

Both the men leave me alone in what looks like a old warehouse. I try to shout but my mouth is taped.

I hands are sore with the constant friction from the rough ropes and my legs ache from the pregnancy symptoms.

I want to go home. I'm about to loose consiousness again when I hear a low and unhurried voice.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim y/n." The man called out to him in a loud voice, given that I was two stories up.

The man was devilishly handsome. His almond eyes were very awake, his upturned nose were paired with a lips which was nor thick nor thin. All in exclusive made him look like a model from hells kitchen.

"Looks like she finds someone else better than that Kim Taehyung." He remarked. If I wasn't tied to this chair I would have kicked him in his baby making site.

"Better is an understatement to you boss." the man who brought him added.

"Do you know me darling?" he asked in a slutryly. I shaked my head no.

"Ha ha ha ha." He laughed like a evil wizard which made my knees go weak in fear. "Atleast do you know why your here?" He questioned me. I gave him another no.

He was about to say something when a with hypnotic beauty entered the warehouse.

"Hoseok, why don't you get done with her?" She lashes out at him. She walks over to the man and stands with her hands on her hips and exposing her leg through the slit in her legs.

"Not so soon, Dee. Her husband has to repay for killing my father." He says shooting draggers at me.

"But Hoseok." Dee wines, but his eyes are transfigured at me.

"Dee I want you to lure them here. Will you do it?" He asks with a smirk.

"Anything for you dear." she responds locking her arms around his neck.

"Come let's go then." he says snaking his arms around her waist.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Support me as an Author by voting 👍🏼 and commenting 🗨️

Love you all for reading my story 💜

Stay connected for more 😉

Bye ✨

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅