Other Plans

"What the fuck are you implying?" I'm not sure I believe Jungkook, I take hold of his collar.

"What do you mean when you say y/n has been kidnapped?" I demand an explanation.

"We were on our way to the hospital, but y/n was hungry so we stopped at Alien Waffle  House, which is where she was abducted." 
He burst into tears.

"I didn't expect this to happen, Taehyung, and I apologize." he begged but I didn't want any of it, I wanted only her.

"Alien Waffle house? Jin." I belowed. He immediately appeared in my sight.

"Yes, boss."

"I want you to find the owner of that restaurant as soon as possible, as well as the location of y/n." I commanded. "Later I'm going to choose what to do with him." I put forth and walked out.

∘☽༓☾∘∘☽༓☾∘

"Taehyung, we have found y/n's location." after hearing jin's words, it was like a light had been turned on in the darkest phase of my life. Yes indeed it's the darkest phase of my life.

"What is the location? Tell me right away." I demanded. 

"It's the old warehouse, just a few hours drive from the Scorpion mansion." Jin answered hurriedly as we scurried down the stairs.

It had to be them, I knew.

"Are you sure?" I enquired just to be sure. "Yes boss. I got the information from a trusted friend." He assured.

"That friend of yours better be right, orelse" I warned him again. "Boss, you don't have to worry." He assured once again, as in sat in ml front of a computer and started typing something unknown to my knowledge.

"Boss, see here this is the location. But, it'll be almost 10 to 8 hours drive from here." he filled me with all the info I needed.

"All right, let's save my woman now." I put forth, but a voice stopped me.

"No, you're staying right where you are." my dad's voice commanded.

"Never, dad you know it's not going to happen. I'm coming too." I asserted. "No Taehyung. You can't come, your not stable." he stated.

"What makes you say so?" I argued. "See your red in anger and we're dealing with 'scorpions' who are cunning like a fox. We're dead if we make one wrong move." he reasoned out.

"But, dad, I can't just stand there and watch you guys save her on your own." I insisted.

"Son, I'm saying this for your own good. Y/n is like a daughter to me also she is carrying my grandchild. I promise to bring her home safely." He assured me in a fatherly voice.

"Trust me." he beseeched me and that was enough when he squeezed my shoulders.

"Okay. I'll stay right here." I responded in a defeated voice and fell back info the sofa.

"  Taehyung, it's best to go to sleep and relax.
Jin gathered all of the best members of our gang." he ordered and Jin marched out.

I too got on my feet but with other plans.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hey guys sorry for the late update 🥺

Love you all for reading my book 💜

Stay connected for more 😉

Bye ✨

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅