Chapter 5

(Edited)

Ava's pov

I did not recognize the boy that opened the door and hugged Michonne. I realized who the boy was after someone came out the door.

"Officer friendly, " Me and Mia say at the same time. Heads turn to us.

"No one calls me that anymore, who are you?" He said. Wow people did forget about us.

"Well last time I saw you, was when we were arguing about you handcuffing my uncle to the roof," I said.

"Wait your a Dixon."

"Guilty as charged," I say. Carl finally noticed us he turns around and looks at us.

"Ava and Mia," Carl said.

"Indeed we are," Mia said. Carl came over and pushed his dad out of the way and gave us a hug. I hugged back but Mia didn't. I've always had a crush on Carl and no one can change that.

"Carl we don't know these people stop," The sheriff said.

"Yes dad I do, they were the other two kids in the group 5 years ago, Daryl's kids," he said.

"By the way where is my dad?" I ask.

"And our bitchy mother," Mia said.

They were taken by surprise that we didn't like our mother.

"We don't know, " sheriff said.

"Ok well we should go then by the way whats your name?" I ask.

"My names Rick," he said.

"Don't go," Carl said. We turned to leave but Andre stopped us. I went on my knees to him. He gave me a hug and told me to stay, he didn't want me to leave.

"Ok," I say and no one knows what I'm talking about.

"Ok so who ate the pudding?" I ask and Carl raised his hand.

"Damn you could have shared some fat ass," I said. Everyone laughed. I turned around and walked away everyone was wondering where I was going.

Carl's pov

I couldn't believe I got Michone and the Dixon girls back. We were all laughing when Ava turned around and walked away. I watched as she walked away I didn't want her to go then she climbed a tree and just sat there. Huh!

Mia's pov

Ava just walked away then she climbed a tree and sat there.

"She's to soft," I say without realizing it.

"What," Carl said.

"Never mind, i'll be back," I said. Then I ran to that tree and climbed it and sat next to Ava. She wasn't writing in her dairy though.Even though it was out in front of her.  She just sat there. All of a sudden she closed it and shoved it in her knapsack. Huh that's not like her.

Rick's pov

I don't like Mia and Ava. I want them to leave but Michonne likes them, Carl likes them, and so does Andre. Michonne told us about Andre and we were surprised.

We had to stay at that house one last time before continuing our journey.

Ava's pov

We went in the house and Carl showed me where I could sleep. I room with an Xbox 360. I went straight to the games.

"Thought you might like it," Carl said.

"If only it worked." I really wanted it to work.

" Yea I agree," he said. I sat down on the bed and pulled out my dairy.
Dear diary,
I want dad back. We found Carl and Rick or Officer friendly. Hes lucky Mia didn't try to kill him.

I forgot Carl was in there I shut my dairy fast. He just laughed at me. Did he see what I wrote?

"Carl did you see what I wrote?" I ask.

"Maybe, you will never know," he said then walked out if the room.

"JACKASS," I scream. I just heard him laugh. I sat down again and kept writing.

------------------------

hahahah love this chapter-Lara