Chapter 16

Avas pov

We are jumping the fence now and Carl thinks I need help over i will show him I dont. I went and did a backflip over the fence and so did Mia. We know how to do things.

"Show off, " Thomas said.

"Mmm-kay," Mia and I said. We waited for everyone to get over the fence. When everyone climbed over we walked to a door. I opened it quickly and checked for people.

We heard a lady saying "sanctuary for all, community for all, terminus."

Rick walked in "Hello."

She looked at us then he turned to the people in the room "Hello."

"Albert must be on perimeter watch," one guy said.

"Well we usually do this where the tracks meet but Welcome to Terminus," he continued. "So it's better to have the welcome wagon so here he is," he pointed to a guy.

"Ok my name is Gareth and this is Alex." He continued pointing to the other guy. "Alex will take you and ask you a few questions." He continued. "First we will have to see your weapons," he said and we all looked at eachother. Then Rick said "ok."

We all sat our weapons on the floor. They had to check our bodies to make sure we weren't hiding anything. The Alex dude got to Carl and said," Do they deserve it?"

"Most not all," Carl replied. They gave us our weapons back and followed the guy to the front.

"So how long has this place been here?" Dad asked.

"Since the start everyone ended up here, some were heading north, sorth, west and still ended up here it was like instinct." The Alex guy said.

"Heard you came in the back smart, you will fit right in hear." A woman cooking food said.

"Mary why dont you fix these people up some food?" Alex asked.

"So why do you let people in?" Michonne asked.

"The more people the stronger we get." He said. I looked up at Rick and saw him looking at people. At that moment I realized that must have been our groups stuff. They handed out food first Carl then Michonne. I think Rick walked to get one but when he did he threw it on the ground and grabbed Alex.

"Where the hell did you get this watch?" Rick asked.

"You want answers? You get them when you put down the gun." Alex said.

"Look I see your guy on the roof with the sniper rifle. How good is his aim? Where did you get the watch?" Rick said.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THE WATCH?" Rick yelled.

"YOU PUT IT DOWN IVE GOT THIS PUT IT DOWN," Alex yelled at the guy on the roof making him put his gun down.

"You want to listen to me, there is alot of us," Alex said.

"Where did you get the watch?" Rick asked again.

"Got it off of a dead one didnt think he would need it," Alex said.

"What about the riot gear? Or the poncho?" Rick asked.

"Got the riot gear off of a dead cop. The poncho on a clothes line," Gareth said from behind. Making Rick turn around.

"Gareth, " Alex said.

"Shut up." He replied.

"You talk to me," Rick said.

"What else is there to say? You dont trust us anymore." Gareth said.

"Gareth," Alex said again.

"Shut up." He replied again.

"Gareth please." Alex said again.

"Everything will be ok." Gareth said.

"Rick what do you want?" Gareth asked.

"Where are our people?" Rick asked.

"You didnt answer the question, " Gareth said. Rick screamed and turned around getting Alex shot. We started shooting. Then I heard Rick yell "Carl." "GET DOWN NOW," Rick yelled. We ran and ran until we got to an open area where Gareth stood. (Sorry didn't want to go into so much depth with how the got there)

"Put your weapons down." Gareth yelled.

"Ring leader go to your left, to the train car. Do what we say and the kids go with you, if you dont they die and you end up in there anyways." Gareth said.

"Now the archers." Gareth said. Wow I like how me and Carl are a kid but Thomas and Mia arnt. They are only a couple months older.

"Now the Samurai, " Gareth continued, " And the Gunsman." (The gunsman is Thomas)

"Stand by the door in this order Ring leader, Archer, Samurai, and Gunsman," Gareth yelled.

"Our kids," Rick yelled.

"Go kids," Gareth told Carl and I. We walked over slowly.

"Ringleader open the door and go in," Gareth said.

'Ill go in with them." Rick said.

"Dont make us kill them now." Gareth said. Rick looked at us and opened the door.

When we all got in we heard a thud at the other end.

"Rick?" A guy said.

"You're here." Rick replied.

Everyone came out slowly.

"These are our friends, they helped save us," A woman who looked familiar said.

"Well now there friends of ours, " Rick said.

"They are gonna be pretty up set when the find out." Rick said.

"Find out what?" The man said.

"There messing with the wrong people. " Rick said.

I looked back at the woman and knew who she was.

Maggie Greene.

----------------------------------------------
It was a long chapter i had to rewatch the last episode to get it all right.
How do you think Ava knew Maggie??
Comment and let me know. Btw sorry that it was all Avas pov.