Chapter 13

Mias pov

I was sitting alone pissed at my dad. He had no right to do that. I was sitting thinking and something grabbed me. I turned around and it was an actual person. I screamed.

'MIA,"Dad yelled. I just kept screaming. This person was trying to rape me.

"Help," I screamed. I couldnt stop. By the time dad got in the room the guy had me have undressed. I felt the guy on top of me go limp. I pushed him off of me and stood up pulling my underwear and pants up. I looked down and saw an arrow I knew it was my dad.

'Thank you," I said running and giving dad a hug. I was lucky he didnt get me. I pulled out of my dads hug and went to give Thomas a hug. We hugged so long people started to leave.

Avas pov

I was getting better today. I was walking on my own and helping with tasks. Carl saw me and was happy for me. He told his dad and his dad said we need a plan.

"Ok so we should have a plan." Rick said.

"Well lets head to terminus like we were going to till i got hurt." I said.

"Ok lets do that but we need a plan just in case something goes wrong." He said.

"How about we put a bag full of weapons outside of the camp and hide it underground." Mia said.

"I like that." I said.

"Yea lets do that." Rick said.

"Lets get packed we will leave in the morning," Michonne said.

We all went to our rooms and packed. Me and Carl went to our room he helped me pack our clothes and other stuff. When we were getting our stuff from under the bed his hat fell off. I put it on.

"How do I look?" I ask him.

"Beautiful."

"Oh really."

"Yes."

"Well I always thought I looked like an old hag." I said laughing. He started laughing and Rick passed by the door. He walked in our already open room.

"Whats so funny?" Rick asked.

"She said she thought she looked like an old hag," Carl said still laughing with Rick joining in. Rick finally left and I placed Carls hat on his head. I gave him a quick kiss and walked out the door.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry short chapter. I hoped you like it comment please. -Lara