Chapter 27

Avas pov
I heard a sound and turned around. I felt something I never wanted to feel. I fell to the ground and felt the warm liquid feeling. Right then I knew I had gotten shot again. This time it fwlt alit worse and I think it went higher than before. Just like that everything went black.
"Hello?" I ask I was somewhere dark really dark.
"Is anyone here?" I ask again. All of a sudden it got bright and I heard yelling. I looked down and saw my body they were pulling out the bullet. How long have I been out? We were far out. I saw dad beating the kid who shot me. Oh god its Brian the guy who tried to rape me. Dad doesnt know about that.
"Honey?" I heard when I turn around I see the last person I wanna see right know.

"Mom leave me the fuck alone."

"Honey you are here forever now no going back."

"No I will go back I cant be here."

"Honey calm down."

"UNCLE MERLE!"

"Honey he is not here."

"He will come just wait." I said and then he appeared in front of us.

"Uncle Merle please tell mom to let me go back."

"Bella let her go back its not her time yet." Uncle merle said.

"She needs to watch how much her dad doesnt care about her." Mom said.

"Do you think Daryl would be basically killing the kid who shot her if he didnt care about her?" Merle asked.

"Yes he has to put on a show let ger be in a coma for awhile." Mom said.

"Fine for a month." Merle said.
Mias pov
Oh my god Ava. Why did this have to happen again? This is all his fault. I knew I should have killed him before. Its not just his fault its both of there fault. I should have killed Brian and Dad should have protected her more. God I'm gonna kill them both.
Daryls pov
Ava........Ava.......Ava..........Ava why did this have to happen to you again? I should have protected you. I hate myself for this.
Avas pov
I see dad in the corner crying.

"See mom he does care."

"Just wait Mias next."

----------------------------------------------
Dont hate becuase it was a semi-short chapter. I try my best. So what do you think will happen??? What will happen with Mia?? Comment plz. -Lara