Chapter 11

Avas pov

"They are so cute together," I heard Michonne say.

"I wish I had a camera," Rick said.

"No this is not good get him off my daughter," My overly protective dad said. I stuck my hand in the air and flipped them off. I heard everyone laugh but my dad. He is no fun. Mia came in and yanked him off the bed. He wouldnt get of he was holding on for dear life. Rick and Michonne were laughing. I plucked finger by finger off the corner of the bed.

"No no no Ava help!" Carl screamed.

"Or nah," I said. Dad laughed at me and took Carl for a walk. Uh oh!!

Daryls pov

I took Carl for a walk to talk to him about Ava. I had to do this with Thomas later.

"So Carl you like Ava?" I ask.

"No," he replied.

"Your dead." I said as I started to walk slowly towards him.

"I dont like her I love her." He said.

Aww ok I officially love Carl. He better treat her right though.

"Your lucky son," I said.

"I know."

"You know what?"I asked not knowing if he was talking about her or what I said.

"I know that im lucky to have Ava. Shes the best thing thats happened to me. If you take her a way from me I wont be able to live. It was never the same when they left 5 years ago and I will never lose Ava and if your going to do this with Thomas he will say the same thing about Mia."

"Boy I will let you date her."

"Really,"

"Yes you've proved me your good for her,"

"Thank you."

"Yep but."

"But?"

"No funny business, we dont need more babies."

"Agreed."

We head back to the group. You know Thomas will have his turn in the mornin.

Mias pov

Uh god I hope Carl comes back in one piece. Will he do this with Thomas too? Oh god. I heard the door open and here Dad and Carl laughing together. Good hes ok.

Avas pov

Yes Carl is not dead. Carl ran in the room.

"So how did it go?" I ask.

"Good," he said.

"What happened."

"Well me and your dad talked about you. I told him how I felt. He said we can date but no funny business."

"Yes!" I said. Um now it will be Thomas. God dad just leave us alone.

Me and Carl lay down and fall asleep cuddling.

*next morning*

"Mia get out of that room know," I heard dad scream. Oh god what did she say.

"Carl get up and help me,"I say shaking him.

"Im up what do you need help with. "

"I need you to help me walk to Mias room."

"Ok lets go." He said. He helped me up and it didnt hurt like I thought it would.

We got there. The door was open and dad was in there screaming his head of. I saw Mia and Thomas in the bed with sheets over their bodies. Yep something happened last night.