Chapter 19

Mias pov

We are now part of terminus. We eat people Ava cant do it but I have to. Its part of the plan. Here let me explain. We get there weakness and plans. Tell them to Rick and he can escape.

Carls pov

No no no. Why did they have to join?

It hurts me Ava is so sweet and she helped kill her mother. Im sitting in the back of the train cart ignoring everyone. They are worried for me. What the fuck do you think is wrong with me?

Thomas's pov

I know Mia she has a plan for this she doesnt just enter another group like that. She has to earn their trust. I know her shes not like that. Unless she changed?

Daryls pov

My kids killed their mother. Why do they hate Bella? Was it right for them to do that? Ava why her? I know Mia would but why Ava? This world has changed them both. They are back to being bitches.

Ricks pov

I know whats going on no one else does. Mia had Ava pull me to the side while she was talking with Gareth. Ava told me everything and told me not to tell the rest of the group. She wants them to worry. Wow they are evil!

Maggies pov

I miss beth and I got someone close to beth back and they leave. Im really depressed. Glenn tries to keep my spirit up but he doesnt get it.

Glenns pov

They left and I think thats why Maggie is depressed. They should have stayed. You cant make an impact on someones life and leave.

Avas pov

I wonder how Carl is doing. I miss my baby. Hes probably really upset. What about Maggie what did I do?

----------------------------------------------
Short chapter I know just wanted to show you guys how most of them feel.