Chapter 22

Mias pov
We are going to get Rick and the group today. Im so happy I get to see thomas today. My dream never came true about the guy raping me. Im not sure if Ava will get bit though.

"Ava ready to go?" I ask.

"Yea im ready," she said.
Thomas's pov
Today is the day we get eaten. Rick told us about Mia and Ava. I knew Mia would never do that to me. I want to see my love again. She means the world to me.
Carls pov
Today Mia and Ava are coming to get us. I want to see Ava so bad. She killed her mom and know dad doesnt trust her. I dont care what dad says im still being Avas boyfriend. He cant do anything with Thomas though. I love Ava and im not breaking up with her.
Avas pov
"Ava ready to go," Mia asked.

"Yea lets go," I said. Then we headed to our groups train. We were supposed to kill them and well thats not going to happen. We got to tte trailer and opened it. The first people out were Thomas and Carl. They came and gave us a hug.

"No more hugging we have to go," Rick said.

"Ok follow us," Mia said. We led them to where we left the guns. We gave each of them three guns. As you can tell there are alot of guns. Now its time to kill people.
----------------------------------------------
I know short chapter but I thought it was a nice one. By the way the book Is ending soon but there will be a sequal. -Lara