Chapter 7

(Edited)

Ava's pov

I saw something I never wanted to see. A walker about to bite Mia. She couldn't grab her knife if she did she would lose and it would bite her. Carl watched as I grabbed my knife and threw it at the walker. It fell on top of Mia.

"Thanks," she said out of breath.

"Yep," i said as I walked over and grabbed my knife. I didn't feel like yelling at anyone today so I just let it go that Michonne just watched Mia. I went back upstairs and Carl was following me. We got upstairs and he turned me around.

"What," I said kinda pissed.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Whats wrong your gonna ask me whats wrong, Michonne stood there just watching Mia she didn't even try to help," I said and turned back around. At that point I felt hands go around my waist. I was being hugged by Carl from behind. He scares me sometimes. I turned around and he leaned In as did I. As soon as I knew we were kissing. I pulled back first. I was happy he kissed me but know what will happen.

"Umm Ava will you go......out with me?" Carl asked.

"Yes," I said and hugged him. We searched some more rooms finding some medicine and 2 bottles of water. We walked downstairs hand in hand not caring what the other two would think.

Carl's pov

She said yes. I'm so happy I love her. Uh oh what will Daryl say Bella doesn't care but Daryl does. I ignored that thought we got downstairs to see them staring at us.

"So you two together now," Mia asked. I just nodded my head and for once in a long time Mia smiled. We decided to go back now to my dad and Andre.

Rick's pov

I heard someone in the house. Me and Andre were in the room he was coloring and I was reading. I heard them so I climbed under the bed and pulled Andre under. He looked at me scared and I just covered his mouth so he couldn't speak. People came In and wrestled. When they left I got up and pulled Andre with me. I killed a guy in the bathroom with his own gun. I grabbed his gun and jumped out the window I made Andre jump to surprisingly he did. We went running to catch up with Ava and them.

Mia's pov

I saw them from far away running. I ran up to them.

"What happened? "

"A group came in and we had to run. Lets go before they catch up." So we headed off to Terminus lets see how it is here.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry short chapter thought I should end the chapter like that -Lara