Chapter 8

(Edited)

Ava's pov

We kept walking it seemed like we were walking forever. Carl and I were in the back holding hands, Mia and Andre in the middle, and Rick and Michonne in front talking. Mia seemed happy lately don't know why but i'm happy shes happy. Carl and I talk in the back for awhile.

"So what did you wanna be before the world was like this?" He asked.

"I wanted to be a scientist," I said.

He just laughed I know it was funny but I could have found a cure for this, maybe.

"And you?" I asked

"An actor I always did the plays in school." Aww he wanted to be an actor. Ok i'm happy this thing started before or else we wouldn't have met. We walked in silent for awhile. I heard a noise and took my knife out. Everyone looked at me confused besides Mia who knew I was good with hearing little sounds like dad. She took out her crossbow and we pointed to where I heard the noise. The others still just stared at us. All of a sudden a boy came out of the forest and I knew this boy. He was Mia's best friend in school before this started.

"THOMAS," I yelled and ran to him giving him a hug. Mia walked over to him and threw her arms around him.

"I missed you," she said.

Thomas's pov

I was walking in the woods trying to find the place my dad told me to go before he died. He said it was Terminus. I hit road but when I did I couldn't believe who I saw.

"THOMAS," Ava said and ran and gave me a hug. Mia walked from behind her and threw her arms around me "I missed you," she said.

"I missed you too."

Mia's pov

So its a good day today. Ava and Carl are dating. I found Thomas and were heading to a safe place. I missed Thomas. That's all I could think of.

Ava's pov

Carl looked jealous of Thomas. I just laughed at him.

"What?" He said.

"You," I said.

'What about me."

"Your jealous."

"Am not."

"Yea you are."

"Ok maybe just a little."

I burst out laughing and Carl just glared at me.

"Catch up to us lovebirds," Mia yelled. I stopped laughing and glared at her. That made Carl burst out laughing. We had about 100 more miles to go to get to Terminus.

Daryl's pov

I have been with this group for awhile and I don't like it. One of their men got killed so we are looking for who did it. When we do we kill them. I wonder who it will be?

-----------------------------------------
Picture of Thomas on the side or on top. -Lara